Video Review - Trinidad Media Luna - SRM MAR 23

These will be another one that escapes me, can't bring myself to pay the prices.

I really love Reyes and the couple of Fundies I've had thus far, even the Vigia was tasty, just let down by the two examples I've had being wind tunnels.

Media Lunas, Esmeraldas, Coloniales and Topes are unlikely to be tried by me, I've spent a fair chunk of change on cigars but I can't bring myself to pay the current prices.

6 hours ago, cnov said:

These will be another one that escapes me, can't bring myself to pay the prices.

I really love Reyes and the couple of Fundies I've had thus far, even the Vigia was tasty, just let down by the two examples I've had being wind tunnels.

Media Lunas, Esmeraldas, Coloniales and Topes are unlikely to be tried by me, I've spent a fair chunk of change on cigars but I can't bring myself to pay the current prices.

I felt this way also. Just getting back into cigars knowing what I paid before, and seeing the prices now...BRUTAL. However, it occured to me that they're only going to go up. They might stay the same, but more likely the price going up further will be inevitable, so I'm going to probably pull the trigger on some things here and there even though the prices are ridiculous now.

I'm not suffering too hard from expensive cigar FOMO just yet, that might change in the future but for now I'm happy to pick up the odd box of Cubans from the areas of the range that aren't pulling my pants down quite as far.

Have recently ordered a second bundle of Spada Gorda and an toying with the Robusto too, has some great examples from what I've ordered so far. They're outstanding before you even factor in the £6-7 price tag.

2 hours ago, Gamehawker said:

Nice review but too expensive now for what you get.

Hey Rob, when are Ken and you going to review the "Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6"?

..........I hate reviewing my own cigars :rolleyes:

It is akin to actors who never watch their own movies :D

• Like 3

8 hours ago, El Presidente said:

..........I hate reviewing my own cigars :rolleyes:

It is akin to actors who never watch their own movies :D

So I guess you are saying it is not going to happen?

I am so confused because you Ken and you have reviewed a number of the 2023 Puro Desnudo and MOFOH cigars from Fabrica5 :huh::rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Gamehawker said:

So I guess you are saying it is not going to happen?

I am so confused because you Ken and you have reviewed a number of the 2023 Puro Desnudo and MOFOH cigars from Fabrica5 :huh::rolleyes:

Correct. Reviews of my cigars are now officially for others to make. :cigar:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

23 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Correct. Reviews of my cigars are now officially for others to make. :cigar:

Okay, I understand but I am disappointed because I would have loved to see what Ken's opinion of the "Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6" would have been. 😞

2 hours ago, Gamehawker said:

Okay, I understand but I am disappointed because I would have loved to see what Ken's opinion of the "Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6" would have been. 😞

You will live with it :lol3:

Ken and anyone else can always review. There are plenty up already. The more the merrier. 

• Like 2