What's up for the Labor Day Weekend? Throw in some photos for a Canonazo Sampler!

3 hours ago, Lfhard said:

@chasy My brother in law got lucky and got one, but they were not biting, didn’t see anyone catch anything. I would just see them swimming back and forth in front of me. Tried over 15 different flies and they would come up look at it and swim away. Just wasn't my day or luck. I normally have good luck there. Here are some older pics of the fish we caught there. Still a good day though. 

I’d love to fish an alpine lake. Good for you. A bad day of fly fishing is still a good day.

Was in Tampa 3 weeks ago for Tarpon. I hooked up on a <1 lb fish. Never seen one that small!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lfhard said:

@chasy My brother in law got lucky and got one, but they were not biting, didn’t see anyone catch anything. I would just see them swimming back and forth in front of me. Tried over 15 different flies and they would come up look at it and swim away. Just wasn't my day or luck. I normally have good luck there. Here are some older pics of the fish we caught there. Still a good day though. 

Nice high country Cutt's! 

• Like 2