Distributor label question - Caribbean and Phoenicia

Dear all,

Some knowledge discussion...need your help. 

We know some distributors (H&F, PCC, Fifth Avenue, etc), print their distributor label on the cigar box for better identification. As for Caribbean and Phoenicia, it seems no distributor label on the cigar box. Can anyone share your thoughts on non-duty free cigar box of  Caribbean and Phoenicia? Is that true all the boxes are without label? Or just certain years / brand of cigar box without label.

thank you!

• JohnS changed the title to Distributor label question - Caribbean and Phoenicia
20 hours ago, Marco_011t556 said:

Dear all,

Some knowledge discussion...need your help. 

We know some distributors (H&F, PCC, Fifth Avenue, etc), print their distributor label on the cigar box for better identification. As for Caribbean and Phoenicia, it seems no distributor label on the cigar box. Can anyone share your thoughts on non-duty free cigar box of  Caribbean and Phoenicia? Is that true all the boxes are without label? Or just certain years / brand of cigar box without label.

thank you!

I have no idea Marco. 

If there isn't an answer from someone on the forum over the weekend, PM me Monday and I will ask my Bond Roberts Auctions team. 

• Like 2

Phoenicia have never put a distributor label on their cigars to my knowledge.

I'm less certain about the Caribbean but I don't recall ever seeing one of those, either.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Phoenicia does have one that they started adding to some of their boxes, especially the REs. See below. I have this sticker on a few newer regular boxes (say 2021 onwards) and some REs like the RA  Phoenicio 40 and the PL Fenix. I don't think I've seen it on older boxes.

Por Larranaga Fenix Regional Edition Phoenicia

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Smaug said:

Phoenicia does have one that they started adding to some of their boxes, especially the REs. See below. I have this sticker on a few newer regular boxes (say 2021 onwards) and some REs like the RA  Phoenicio 40 and the PL Fenix. I don't think I've seen it on older boxes.

I had purchased a lot of the older Phoenicia REs and have never seen an additional sticker.