Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6 Released!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamlet, myself, Foxy.  From us to you gentlemen. Enjoy the Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6                                                               

Just picked mine up. Smells gorgeous! Something to try later tonight. COH also dropped some freebies in together with the order (summer promotion I think)

Congratulations! P.S. Am I the only one who thinks that Hamlet with a beard has become like Fidel? You should put him in an army uniform for marketing purposes

On 8/26/2024 at 9:00 PM, El Presidente said:

Great to see. :ok:

All feedback welcome and I will pass this on. :ok:

Visa and Amex at this time for US buyers. We will review with the COH team at the end of the month. 

Now only accepts Visa. 

I bought a box to split. I’m glad we all got to share in the 109s, but looks like I will need to buy another box.  Lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Thirds said:

Conducting a split with some state-side friends.  Look great.

Uhhh.. In a split, you are meant to split up the contents of a single box and distribute it to multiple recipients. Judging by your pic, you might be under the misimpression that each recipient of the split gets a whole box!  :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

Uhhh.. In a split, you are meant to split up the contents of a single box and distribute it to multiple recipients. Judging by your pic, you might be under the misimpression that each recipient of the split gets a whole box!  :o

There are multiple recipients splitting one of the boxes. There are other participants (2) that chose not to share their box. 😉  

You only get one shot at a first release…get 'em while you can. 

• Like 3