Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6 Released!

8 hours ago, SCgarman said:

Any chance of you offering 5 count sampler packs before we commit to a full box, or no? Cheers

Not on my radar. Global sale are off the charts but should our distributors wish to do so, that is up to them. Splits through US forum are your best bet 👍

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamlet, myself, Foxy.  From us to you gentlemen. Enjoy the Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6                                                               

Just picked mine up. Smells gorgeous! Something to try later tonight. COH also dropped some freebies in together with the order (summer promotion I think)

Congratulations! P.S. Am I the only one who thinks that Hamlet with a beard has become like Fidel? You should put him in an army uniform for marketing purposes

4 hours ago, Fugu said:

Probably asked this before, but are there any plans @El Presidente to have a distribution hub mainland Europe in the nearer future? (🙏)

COH has a European distribution hub in place (+ an Asian hub). 

Through those hubs, supply will be distrubuted to sub distributor/wholesaler/B&M network channels. 

US wholesale/B&M channel will be seperate and in place in 2025. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SUP8333 said:

When will the 50 cabs be ready for order on Fab5?

Early 2025.

One off production of limited 50 cabs. We have reserved a % for our friends at DaVault who assisted in their launch. The remainder will be put to members here. 

• Like 2

@LizardGizmo got to say thanks for the Olympics round up. I watched none of it. So good summary 😁

No mention of the opening ceremony! No opinions on that? It actually turned me off, lost any interest. But you guys have given me a little interest for next one. Especially the amateur story. Isn't that was the Olympics is about as well as the 'sports'. Way too much junk in the for me. 

Nice episode. And I'm desperate to try the no6! Come on Foxy!

3 hours ago, El Presidente said:

COH has a European distribution hub in place (+ an Asian hub). 

Through those hubs, supply will be distrubuted to sub distributor/wholesaler/B&M network channels. 

US wholesale/B&M channel will be seperate and in place in 2025. 

Ahh, brilliant, that's great news!

10 hours ago, Gamehawker said:

Hey Pres., what humidity do you recommend to store these cigars?

65%-70%

I prefer 65% although most of my team smoke them closer to 70. 

Enjoy!

• Thanks 2

Received mine today. Purchased from CoH. I must say they really should do a better job at protecting/padding their international parcels. The cabinet was dinged up due to almost no padding. When I slid the cabinet open, I was met with specks of broken tobacco all over. Some of the bands were smuged and creased from all the unmitigated movement and lack of protection. 

However, visibly the cigars seem to be in tact with no noticeable cracks. Very surprised here. so kudos to the fabrica 5 rollers on construction. I will be resting these for a couple of weeks before smoking.

7 hours ago, Late_in_the_game said:

Received mine today. Purchased from CoH. I must say they really should do a better job at protecting/padding their international parcels. The cabinet was dinged up due to almost no padding. When I slid the cabinet open, I was met with specks of broken tobacco all over. Some of the bands were smuged and creased from all the unmitigated movement and lack of protection. 

However, visibly the cigars seem to be in tact with no noticeable cracks. Very surprised here. so kudos to the fabrica 5 rollers on construction. I will be resting these for a couple of weeks before smoking.

Have been a tab bummed that COH only accepts Visa. I'm sure there is more going on behind the scenes, but assume there is strong demand and hoping they get payment processing sorted soon.

7 hours ago, dimi68 said:

Just seen CoH have 5 packs of these up.

Great to see. :ok:

7 hours ago, Late_in_the_game said:

All feedback welcome and I will pass this on. :ok:

7 hours ago, chasy said:

Have been a tab bummed that COH only accepts Visa. I'm sure there is more going on behind the scenes, but assume there is strong demand and hoping they get payment processing sorted soon...

Visa and Amex at this time for US buyers. We will review with the COH team at the end of the month. 

On 8/27/2024 at 9:42 AM, Late_in_the_game said:

Mine arrived today with an identical experience. Are the box seals supposed to be pre-cut like Habanos boxes? Haven’t had a chance to check all the sticks for breakage but they do smell great. 

Have been anxiously awaiting the opportunity to order a cab but unfortunately COH orders are hit and miss for us Canadians who would love to sample these fine cigars. Hoping there may be some other options for us Canucks in the near future.

On 8/28/2024 at 10:34 AM, bvilla5183 said:

Mine arrived today with an identical experience. Are the box seals supposed to be pre-cut like Habanos boxes? Haven’t had a chance to check all the sticks for breakage but they do smell great. 

The seal cutting seems like a quality check. I don’t mind it. But they can certainly put a sheet of foam or bubble wrap on one of the ends to prevent movement. It seems the higher humidity content saved a lot of sticks from cracking during the bumpy transport. 

Beautiful sticks indeed tho.