Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6 Released!

4 hours ago, chasy said:

Correct, COH only accepting Visa at the moment.

Nothing like a good teething issue at launch :rolleyes::D

For Europe, middle East and Asia, Visa/MC/Amex all good. 

For US, Visa enabled. Amex can be utilised if you contact COH via their contact page and they will arrange a Pay Link. https://www.cohcigars.com/contact.aspx

I will look at a possible MasterCard solution for US customers come Monday. 

This is why I stopped drinking :rotfl:

• Haha 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamlet, myself, Foxy.  From us to you gentlemen. Enjoy the Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6                                                               

Just picked mine up. Smells gorgeous! Something to try later tonight. COH also dropped some freebies in together with the order (summer promotion I think)

Congratulations! P.S. Am I the only one who thinks that Hamlet with a beard has become like Fidel? You should put him in an army uniform for marketing purposes

17 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Ask Ravi mate. I seriously doubt it. 

Ravi said he only accepts Visa and will eventually take American Express.

Ordered. Glad Ravi is getting some business, even though he’s jacked up his prices a lot in recent times and limiting inventory to the US and A. But I digress. 

On 8/16/2024 at 9:57 AM, UnkleBape said:

My lack of descriptive vernacular (and my experience/knowledge) does not do this cigar justice but some notes:

• started off spicy to me. White pepper
  • first third was smooth and light (minus the spice) before really opening up in the middle and the spice was gone. I felt the body of the smoke really developed as it progressed especially towards the end
  • biscuity with a hint of almond. I can’t describe the flavours accurately but compared to desnudo and mofoh, the flavour was more pronounced, distinct and “sharper”
  • construction was perfect. Up to Davidoff standards. Flavours change depending on what you eat and the mood you are in but no one likes a cigar that’s troublesome to keep lit or falls apart in your mouth. No problems with this at all. Perfect burn line through out the 60 mins smoke

Overall a really enjoyable smoke especially given the price and ROTT. Looking forward to smoking it again after resting for a few weeks and other people’s more knowledgeable reviews!

Is there any sweet notes to these, or all savory similar to Nudies?

I just lit a Spada Gorda, so good it jogged my memory I needed to order a box of these. Figured I better order two. Has always proven a smart strategy. 

After listening to this episode can’t wait to get my hands on these and give them a try. The notes being called out, the complexity. First time in a long time after listening to an episode that I wanted that cigar right now. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2024 at 6:20 AM, Jaxmc70 said:

After listening to this episode can’t wait to get my hands on these and give them a try. The notes being called out, the complexity. First time in a long time after listening to an episode that I wanted that cigar right now. 

There is a real thrill in creating something that people enjoy. 

......and of course .... raising the middle finger to the evil empire at the same time :lol3:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, El Presidente said:

US wide it is. International it is. 

Any chance of you offering 5 count sampler packs before we commit to a full box, or no? Cheers