Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6 Released!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hamlet, myself, Foxy.  From us to you gentlemen. Enjoy the Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D Number 6                                                               

Just picked mine up. Smells gorgeous! Something to try later tonight. COH also dropped some freebies in together with the order (summer promotion I think)

Congratulations! P.S. Am I the only one who thinks that Hamlet with a beard has become like Fidel? You should put him in an army uniform for marketing purposes

24 minutes ago, Cigar Surgeon said:

Congratulations, heck of an achievement!

Indeed. From vision to accomplishment, it's a hard road to bring this all to fruition. Congratulations! 

• Like 1

Absolutely stunning! The shape, the wrapper, and the packaging are all first class. I plan on giving several the flame in Londontown...

You were already on your way when we first met almost 20 years ago with the events in NYC multiple times .

But this is just another level! Rob

Hamlet (I remember him in the forums still living Cuba and your meetups with him Rob when visiting. Time flies by!)

I wish you and all involved the highest level of success!!! 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Jimmy2 said:

You were already on your way when we first met almost 20 years ago with the events in NYC multiple times.

....you put on a great event my friend :clap:

• Like 1