EP Carrillo Short Run 2023

9 hours ago, HoyoFan said:

I picked up a 5 pack of these based on the review over at halfwheel, and after having two, I felt compelled to share it with you guys. This is a sensational smoke! Zero pepper or nicotine, but full body flavors. There is a cocoa, raisin and plum there. Lots of coffee and a bit of earth. The best part is if you look around, you can find these on sale and grab them for very much under the US MSRP. 

Easily a 94 point cigar in my book and I hope will get better with time. Highly recommend! 

What is the specific blend name?

2 hours ago, HoyoFan said:

Short Run 2023 Robusto

Thanks. Of course, the blend info was in the post title the whole time! The one place I didn't look. I'm embarrassed at how many times I re-read your post wondering how I could be missing that info. As my teachers used to say, "He's not the sharpest tool in the shed." :rotfl:

Thanks. Of course, the blend info was in the post title the whole time! The one place I didn't look. I'm embarrassed at how many times I re-read your post wondering how I could be missing that info. As my teachers used to say, "He's not the sharpest tool in the shed." :rotfl:

Haha all good. We’ve all done it
  • Like 1