Bond Roberts Petit 109 Linea D No.06 Review

Like a E2… Goody! Looking forward to it!!

How does the regular 109 compare? Is it a totally different blend or just longer version?

• Like 1

Sounds like a great smoke ! 

And I have to admit it’s a beautiful looking cigar just stunning . 
Hope to get some singles to try in the future .

Thanks John 👍

• Like 1

4 hours ago, karp said:

Like a E2… Goody! Looking forward to it!!

How does the regular 109 compare? Is it a totally different blend or just longer version?

I have not had it (yet). However, @LizardGizmo and @MrBirdman posted reviews in September 2023 on the larger BR 109. Now, it must be said those samples may have been tweaked in the meantime. Otherwise, those samples resembled the Partagas Lusitanias, which again, is high praise indeed in my view.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the info - both reviews and yours are effusive with praise. Cabs of 50 sounds excellent. I detect some common themes in both vitolas but I guess will have to try them to find out! 😄

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, 99call said:

Hello @El Presidente Sorry if I missed this elsewhere. If I'm correct in thinking, it will not be possible for UK buyers to buy these from overseas?  i.e. will be have to buy them domestically through JJFox?

Not at all. You will be able to purchase through Ravi at COH

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Will those of us in China be able to buy through Fabrica 5? I recall the release date for Asia is later in the second half of this year. Very much anticipating buying a cab. Thanks for the photo John, that wrapper exceeds Davidoff standards IMHO. Just a flawless and oily wrapper leaf.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/4/2024 at 5:51 PM, GaryK 54 said:

Will those of us in China be able to buy through Fabrica 5? I recall the release date for Asia is later in the second half of this year. Very much anticipating buying a cab. Thanks for the photo John, that wrapper exceeds Davidoff standards IMHO. Just a flawless and oily wrapper leaf.

Curious as well. Not sure if the pricing the same for Fabrica 5 and Coh.