Two legends finally meet

Is that dude really wearing a carnation? I'm out

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

I think its actually a peoni...which is like an expensive carnation that you might steal from a bridal party.

I just realized that KA reminds me of Joe Lo Truglio from Brooklyn 9-9.

image.png.c849650f0864617cb00cef9b1a18cdd9.png

I was not familiar with Kirby Allison until I joined this forum. There seems to be a large amount of interest in him but it's hard to discern whether KA is truly disliked or whether he's just a great target for trolling. Both may be true. Either way, I love it. FOH needs to do a friar's roast of this guy via Zoom. I'd watch it.   

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Are we keeping this impressive photo image upside down, Pete? You know, I had to ask! 😂

Please rotate as needed, John!

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2024 at 4:11 AM, 99call said:

Jokes aside, and I genuinely mean that, Kirby is starting to look a little bit gaunt and ill. As much as I might take the piss out of him, I hope he is ok.

Kirby did look a bit ill but then again it might be due to the camera. 

22 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Nothing wrong for a man to wear color and flowers. He's a peacock 🦚 that attracts females. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/22/2024 at 4:18 AM, Shakey said:

$3000 suit vs $3 suit. 🙂 

Jokes aside, I have Kirby’s shoe care kit and it is very good. 

Do not be surprised that Jasim's jackets and shirts cost more than Kirby’s since they all have his initials. Jasim outshines Kirby recently in the wardrobe game.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8j4Ww-SW4b/?igsh=MXF4Zzk1YTEzN3RqOA==

Monogramming costs $10, fit and fabric indicate quality. Kirby’s suits fit well, his stuff is either MTM or bespoke. Jasim wears a lot of synthetics and his jackets and pants look like they are OTR without alteration. In the video you linked Jasim’s tuxedo shirt is loose and has some sewn in buttons, pants are too long and have side tabs and buttons for braces (???) - the whole look screams “rental” and he still doesn’t know how to button a double breasted suit. 

Having said that, style is individual. If you like Jasim’s style then by all means enjoy it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

If you like looking like a complete bellend and a dilettante, go for it. 

Wow, wow...wow...WOW!!!!

Now if Joker era Jack was our cigar influencer of choice 'man on the street'. I would be in full favour. 

I would Patreon Jack "up the wazoo" as Ken would say. 

I hate want-to-be eccentrics, you can smell it a mile off. Awkward wannabes. Whereas Jack is the real deal...a bonafide box of frogs.

Jack-Nicholsons-Joker-Outfit.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shakey said:

Monogramming costs $10, fit and fabric indicate quality. Kirby’s suits fit well, his stuff is either MTM or bespoke. Jasim wears a lot of synthetics and his jackets and pants look like they are OTR without alteration. In the video you linked Jasim’s tuxedo shirt is loose and has some sewn in buttons, pants are too long and have side tabs and buttons for braces (???) - the whole look screams “rental” and he still doesn’t know how to button a double breasted suit. 

Having said that, style is individual. If you like Jasim’s style then by all means enjoy it. 

I was wondering about Jasim's choice of fabrics. They do look synthetic actually. But his choice of flowers do make up for it 😀😀

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/23/2024 at 7:52 AM, VeguerosMAN said:

Do not be surprised that Jasim's jackets and shirts cost more than Kirby’s since they all have his initials. Jasim outshines Kirby recently in the wardrobe game.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8j4Ww-SW4b/?igsh=MXF4Zzk1YTEzN3RqOA==

2 seconds into your link and I see this dude in a bubble bath and then strolling around in his robe drinking booze. @El Presidente help us all!