Vale Donald Sutherland

He was phenomenal as Oddball in Kelly's Heroes. Sad to hear of his passing.

• Like 2

I always think of him in Animal House and also that scream in Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers-1978-starring-Donald-Sutherland-Veronica-Cartwright-Jeff-Goldblum.jpg.d24a390cba3f0d3399ab03b0cd48d17e.jpg

• Like 2

Kelly’s Heroes is one of my all time favorites growing up as a kid. Donald Sutherland was so funny in it he was my favorite character in the movie ! So many Stars in that movie ! Almost all have passed on ! Here is just a small video clip of his character Oddball !! There are many more!

If you have never seen the movie when you have time watch it ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Jimmy2 said:

Kelly’s Heroes is one of my all time favorites growing up as a kid. Donald Sutherland was so funny in it he was my favorite character in the movie ! So many Stars in that movie ! Almost all have passed on ! Here is just a small video clip of his character Oddball !! There are many more!

If you have never seen the movie when you have time watch it ! 

It was a classic no doubt!

• Like 2

*I always liked him. Rest In Heaven, my man. Say Hi to Poitier, Mary Tyler Moore, Jim Brown and so many others for us 

Heavenly Celebs.jpg

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jack said:

In the early 1990's, while at a very long gig at Universal Studios in Hollywood I was attempting to get a few dollars out of the ATM 

With his voice alone I thought there was a chance you'd recognize him lol. So iconic he will be missed - sad timing now, a lot of the greats that were staples in a way are passing.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cigcars said:

*I always liked him. Rest In Heaven, my man. Say Hi to Poitier, Mary Tyler Moore, Jim Brown and so many others for us 

I better not have wings after I die.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1