The greatest cigar influencer of all time, Delicia Silva, the Cigarvixen. No one else even comes close. 

image.png.0299dffcbc1c05638f08d23d13db2c42.png

• Like 3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jeff? Crosby, whatever happened to him? Remember him? Murdering pronouncing the names... Got the Fosokka from DaveDude the .. Diplomations lol    

Jasim won the Hombre Habano award in communication (popularly known as the "Habanos Man of the Year") in 2023. Kirby was nominated this year but didn't win (the winner was Annie Lorenzo, Managing

Influencers or not @LizardGizmo and the rest of the Lounge Lizard of crew are great!!    Unbiased information, without an agenda is tough to come by now a days. 

8 hours ago, PuroDiario said:

FOH and associated aside.

(RIP?) Dr. Joe, the level of obsession and the jazz. Kudos to him for being ahead of his time. 

Entertainment wise:

I miss Laurence Davis chewing on a fat Monte like there was no tomorrow being hyperbolic end to end, and telling ridiculous anecdotes. I think cigar YouTube peaked with him in the summer 2020 through late 2021 or so when YT screwed up that type of creators. 

While I don’t follow it formally, I find Foulkes hilarious. You gotta give credit for the humor, the looks, and the “fighting COVID one Corona at a time”.

I listen to LLs, I think is great (congrats there!) content overall and fun. Leaves me feeling like driving across the river into NJ to light one up. 

Occasionally the algorithm pushes a cool interview or piece of content from others that I’d watch. I tend to think that most of the COVID increase in sales drove a lot of new content, with a more “social-media influencer” stamp on it in a market where not sure there’s is much room to make a living out of puffing/pushing cigars on social media as an influencer only, but by now most if not all basically smoked through the Habanos portfolio and have nothing to say really or to add or knowledge to share or are interesting away from the cigars themselves. I find more interesting to watch interviews and documentary like pieces when coming across one. That said, I appreciate the Kirby’s and not Kirby’s that for dough or love of the craft are pushing content and sharing views on cigars in whichever form or format. Just my personal taste. 

you may like this piece if you haven't seen already, documentary style with interviews that reveal a bit more about the evolution of free world cigars ...

https://youtu.be/7dkWPv0gtj8?si=jvfU2Y70CyZ9tsGC

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Arabian said:

Glad someone watches Ali Al Alami, great fella, (Arabic speaker by chance?) he goes live on his YT once a while. 

You might consider Cigar Epicures - LOS OSOS TRANQUILES from Lebanon. great content.  

-------

Ali Al lami aka Big Smoke

Cigar inspector (esp when Ray shows up)

Sautter Cigars

Mecklenburg Cuban Cigars

Habano News (Laurent)

I speak Korean/English.  Check out Ali's old Youtube vids. There are in English.

I enjoy and learn from watching:

- Rob and Ken

- the Stogie Lads

- Usman, now affiliated with Cigar Inspector

I enjoy and learn from listening to:

- the Lounge Lizards

I get consistent laughs from:

- Rob and Ken

- The Foulkes

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Jeff? Crosby, whatever happened to him? Remember him? Murdering pronouncing the names... Got the Fosokka from DaveDude the .. Diplomations lol

Bolliver and Ramon Illinois??🤣🤣

• Haha 2

PODCASTS
The Lounge Lizards Pod is the best podcast out there, hands down. Back in the day, I loved Dog Watch Cigar Radio w/ Bob McDuffee and Dale Roush. Dale always had a “dark side” segment where he would review Cuban cigars. Their podcast cultivated the hobby for me

YOU TUBE
FOH Tv to learn more about Cuban taste profiles. Davidoff of London and the Sahakians; I something new every time I watch. Ajay Patel’s channel as well as Habanos News aren’t bad. Kirby is Kirby.

I don’t like The Cigar Authority (Podcast and You Tube Simulcast). Cigar Hound Dog and Master Your Ash are just Meh. IMHO many of the other NW cigar channels are just unwatchable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 10:48 AM, RKPStogie said:

Cigar Hound Dog and Master Your Ash are just Meh

I keep trying to watch these two channels, but their videos are hard to watch. I find Cigar Hound Dog's voice very off-putting. Hard to watch for more than a few moments before needing to turn it off. Poor guy obviously can't control how his voice sounds.

Master Your Ash is tough to watch for a different reason. He plays the same annoying music behind every single video. It isn't really even music. It is short loop that just keeps repeating and drives me insane after about 60 seconds.

These guys are popular....

• Like 4

18 hours ago, VeguerosMAN said:

Brian from Cigar Obsession (OG, Youtube banned him). 

Kirby, of course

The Sahakian

Ali Al lami (Big Smoke Kuwait)

Brian wasn't banned from YouTube per-say. He broke the terms of service and YT removed all his Cigar related videos so he stopped posting Cigar content. His other channels are still up. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, joeypots said:

The greatest cigar influencer of all time, Delicia Silva, the Cigarvixen. No one else even comes close. 

We'll we've yet to see Kirby smoke a Cigar in a bikini, so lets not count him out just yet..

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, VeguerosMAN said:

Brian from Cigar Obsession (OG, Youtube banned him). 

Kirby, of course

The Sahakian

Ali Al lami (Big Smoke Kuwait)

I've been watching Brian from Cigar Obsession forever as well. He still does reviews on his site, just google it. I have to say, when it comes to the pure flavors of the stick, he does a great job of removing bias.

• Like 3

I enjoy Laurence Davis smoking and chewing his cigar like there s no tomorrow. Seeing him torching these bad boys into dust is very entertaining. 

The Shakians video are very enjoyable. 

Kirby is interesting too. But I can't grasp my head on why doesn't he ever offer a stick. 

9 hours ago, Ford2112 said:

Bolliver and Ramon Illinois??🤣🤣

But he does come across as a good guy. Endearing. Would talk about his personal stories. And he seemed to be trading nicely. Hope they are ok!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well...if I wasn't I'm-bare-assed to be a 'Murkin ... eh suuurrre am naow.... I'm a thinkin' 'bout litein' up one of them BallyVar Billicose seegars rat naow.

(I'm going to go into hiding for a while. 🥸🤠😎

• Haha 3