Olympic Cigar Relay: Petit Corona

For NC (NW or FW) I would have recommend RoMa Craft Intemperance BA XXI Vanity (5.5" x 37). However, it seems like this was a limited edition cigar and isn't available anymore. Apparently there is another "Petite Corona" in the standard line, but I haven't tried it. Anyone tried it?

image.png

Sig 11

Monte 4

Sancho Non Plus , beautiful on the inside. 

Bolivar PC

I would definitely put Dip 4 and Upmann PC in but all of mine are long gone. And are few and between now. Tried to find a place for R&J they have been good to me as well. 

For FW petite coronas, the Padron 1964 Anniversary Principe Maduro has the most votes so far. I don't believe there are any other FWs with more than one recommendation yet. 

I'll change my Warped Sky Moon L.E. recommendation to Warped La Colmena -> now there is another FW candidate with more than one recommendation!

• El Presidente changed the title to Olympic Cigar Relay: Petit Corona
10 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

For NC (NW or FW) I would have recommend RoMa Craft Intemperance BA XXI Vanity (5.5" x 37). However, it seems like this was a limited edition cigar and isn't available anymore. Apparently there is another "Petite Corona" in the standard line, but I haven't tried it. Anyone tried it?

The Vanity was around as of February. Picked up a 5er for a short smoke. Haven't tried yet. 

I have read good reviews on the Intrigue and it's on my list to buy when I see on sale. 

• Thanks 1