18 hours ago, KCCubano said:

Well Giants will take first two games sending KC to 6th straight loss!

It would have been nice if the Giants were above .500 for any given stretch this year. 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The season is a long one, full of peaks and troughs (or valleys). Let's see where the Red Sox are around the mid-point...which is traditionally around the All-Star Game in July. I'm excited for T

Football consumes me in the winter so much I haven’t had a chance to really check in on things yet. My Boys in Blue do anything noteworthy???

So,this happened @BigGuns.🤣😵‍💫

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

@MrBirdman, I wonder if the recent two home-and-away series between the Phillies and the Mets showcased two of the current in-form teams in Baseball? (One could argue that there's a few others, for sure!) We'll see how it all pans out soon in the post-season.

The Mets appear to be in better form than the Phillies! Phils certainly aren’t a shambles but their starting pitching lately has been iffy and their sluggers uneven - Harper has a wrist injury that seems to have robbed him of power and apparently won’t heal. 

MLB playoffs are all about who has the hot hand. They might finish with the best record in baseball but I feel worse about the Phils heading into October than either of the past two years when they were wildcards. 

As you say though - time will tell.

• Like 1

LA Dodgers vs NY Yankees. Yes, well it's been a little over 40 years since we've had that. It would recall the multiple Dodgers/Yankees World Series in the 40s and 50s when the Dodgers were in Brooklyn so yeah...I understand the sentimentality.

11 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Not that I’m a fan of any Chicago baseball, but the White Sox are about to set an all time record. 🤢

The 1962 Mets were 40-120. The 2024 White Sox are currently 38-120 with 4 games to go in the regular season.

• Sad 1