JohnS' Smoking Diary 2024

As of late, Diplomaticos Regional releases have been solid 90/93 rated as for the ones I smoked. I would love for them to make some of them regular production! 

La Gloria Cubana...any new cigars in there line up would be welcomed! Love them! Have some Glorias with the beautiful box they came in but have not smoked any, yet...

I miss the the regular productions I have had over 10 years ago but they are long gone. I love both blends! 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trinidad Coloniales APU Jul 2015 The Trinidad Coloniales was released in 2004 in a unique 'Coloniales' size. It has a 44 ring gauge and it is 132 millimetres or 5¼ inches in length. It comes in a

Romeo y Julieta Perfectos (Circa 1980s/90s) There was once a time where Habanos machine-made cigars were commonplace, often manufactured side-by-side with their respective handmade vitola. Accord

Hoyo de Monterrey Le Hoyo de San Juan OLM Oct 2014 Welcome to the 2024 edition of this Smoking Blog Series. Whereas last year's edition opened with a New World cigar (an Arturo Fuente Hemingway W

19 hours ago, JohnS said:

However, if you do like Romeo y Julieta you really owe it to yourself to try this cigar, in my opinion.

I'm not a massive R&J fan. But these have been incredibly impressive. Generously packed, hugely rich, long smoking, aromatic and true to marca. 

It's crazy to think these could be genuinely considered a bona fide afterdinner cigar.

Also they are (to my mind) the only general production R&J that perfectly melds to two opposite sides of blend spectrum. Like a Cazzie mixed with EX4.  They are an enigma

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...