Piramide Pickings: Take one

Piramide Pickings   

178 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My selection was a pretty swift HU2. But like others here, I am certainly an Upmann whore. 😆

I've got a 10er of HQ M2s that I've yet to crack from either late 21. Judging by people's responses, it may be time I dipped into it. 

I am particularly fond of the Monte, Dip and VR. Not a bad one in the entire lineup... But had to go for the Monte. When they're on they're on. However, I am priced out of them (and the rest of the piramides). So that particular avenue of pleasure is all but closed.

Whenever I have a few less than satisfying sticks I reach for an M 2, and I am rescued.

Puh-raise!

Still love the others though.

I like all of them but because I’ve smoked many more Montes than the others I got to go with the MC#2. I tend towards MC more than other marcas. After Cohiba I seem to like them best.

Monte 2s are great and really good right now, but so are the Partagas P2, bold and flavorful and smoking lights out.  P2 it is.

I like the Monte 2s. I smoked a Monte 2 and a Diplo 2 this week in honor of this thread. The Monte #2 had it hands down. 93 to 90. My apologies I don't have the box labels for you but both boxes were from 3 or 4 years ago, I believe.