Elon smokes cigars?

I knew he was a toker but I didn't know Elon smoked cigars. I haven't come across it referenced before. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Musk, 52, appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast, with the pair swilling what appeared to be whisky and smoking cigars as they roamed over a broad range of issues over two hours.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12695205/elon-musk-joe-rogan-george-soros-twitter-x.html

Elon Musk on Tuesday appeared on Joe Rogan's podcast, smoking a cigar and drinking what looked to be whisky

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jakebarnes said:

Elon just wants to be whatever he thinks he's supposed to be. Appeasing Rogan and smoking the Rogan cigar appeases his own base given the overlap. 

What does Rogan smoke? 

9 hours ago, jakebarnes said:

Elon just wants to be whatever he thinks he's supposed to be. Appeasing Rogan and smoking the Rogan cigar appeases his own base given the overlap. 

This exactly, Elon is just trying to appear worldly, sophisticated, cultured and fit in with the old world rich kid crowd-but he’s too nouveau rich.  That old world class and swank isn’t easily faked - I mean just look at the rest of him 🤣🤪

• Like 1

Oh man I love hating on Elon.  Spoiler Alert: his cigar was made at his Tesla factory in China where they will be moving most of CC production as soon as China downgrades their minimal safety and health standards for factory workers to match conditions in Cuba. 

Hater Alert: His cars DON'T have buttons and DO have spy cameras that DON'T/WON'T stream to onlyfans and HIS CARS ALSO HAVE a roof that is a window but not a sunroof and I have window-roof phobia. BTW....my toothbrush has been wirelessly charging since I bought it from a skymall Sharper Image store 25 years ago - it has never caught fire, but won't allow me to sell electricity back to the grid yet 

Elon Musk once said that the cigarette lighters in early modern era cars were actually called cargar-pots and were supposed to be used for lighting cigars, toasting ritz mini sized crackers or communion hosts, and for branding the pirate hitchhikers you pick up and convert into followers during your various travels.  He said, and I don't quote, that the in-car lighters were originally designed to be just large enough to fit a MC 4 or Epi 1 sized cigar....or 5 virginia slims wrapped in the tinfoil from a stick of wrigleys gum, like his mom smokes when she's driving Uncle Rick around town.  What's more, is that Elon Musk read from the owner's manual of a cybertruck which states that that the reason that the industry eventually removed the cigarette lighter from vehicles is because most Tesla drivers couldn't figure out how to depress the lighter without there actually being a depresser actuator.  Those that could figure out how to use the lighter (i.e. the person, or Pomeranian, that hacked your tesla door locks with a tomagochi lovense) would keep burning the backs of their throats when trying to light the cigarette.

Ask him if his Telsless can light a cigar....intentionally, on cue, and by design, without a subscription fee.....and not by using a fire source that is part of a NHTSA report.

What cigars are smoked by the stereotypical drivers of different cars?  Oh such inspiration, if I had but the time and the ink to write....

I bet some Tesla hater would say that a Tesla autonomoron-erator (you excluded) would probably smoke either: A) a fake Behike that they actually know is fake despite constantly referencing the fact that they are smoking a Behike FROM CUBA EVERYONE!, b) a fake Cohiba that they think is legit but is obviously fake because there is no such thing as the Behike Air Cohiba-Rita margarittaville essence of cruise ship worker cigar, or c) something that Elon musk licked and then mailed back to his X fan.  Hey, maybe he thinks he's Prof Xavier?  And Twitter is the X Academy?  And Tesla's are psychic wheelchairs?  And the cybertruck is just Incognito's physical therapy after her mini-stroke? 

In the spirit of humility I must admit that based on my car, people would probably say that I smoke.....whatever Elon Musk's mom and sisters like to smoke after they go for a spirited drive in an E Series van with no middle seats and a key grip.

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Lamboinee said:

Oh man I love hating on Elon.  Spoiler Alert: his cigar was made at his Tesla factory in China where they will be moving most of CC production as soon as China downgrades their minimal safety and health standards for factory workers to match conditions in Cuba. 

Hater Alert: His cars DON'T have buttons and DO have spy cameras that DON'T/WON'T stream to onlyfans and HIS CARS ALSO HAVE a roof that is a window but not a sunroof and I have window-roof phobia. BTW....my toothbrush has been wirelessly charging since I bought it from a skymall Sharper Image store 25 years ago - it has never caught fire, but won't allow me to sell electricity back to the grid yet 

Elon Musk once said that the cigarette lighters in early modern era cars were actually called cargar-pots and were supposed to be used for lighting cigars, toasting ritz mini sized crackers or communion hosts, and for branding the pirate hitchhikers you pick up and convert into followers during your various travels.  He said, and I don't quote, that the in-car lighters were originally designed to be just large enough to fit a MC 4 or Epi 1 sized cigar....or 5 virginia slims wrapped in the tinfoil from a stick of wrigleys gum, like his mom smokes when she's driving Uncle Rick around town.  What's more, is that Elon Musk read from the owner's manual of a cybertruck which states that that the reason that the industry eventually removed the cigarette lighter from vehicles is because most Tesla drivers couldn't figure out how to depress the lighter without there actually being a depresser actuator.  Those that could figure out how to use the lighter (i.e. the person, or Pomeranian, that hacked your tesla door locks with a tomagochi lovense) would keep burning the backs of their throats when trying to light the cigarette.

Ask him if his Telsless can light a cigar....intentionally, on cue, and by design, without a subscription fee.....and not by using a fire source that is part of a NHTSA report.

What cigars are smoked by the stereotypical drivers of different cars?  Oh such inspiration, if I had but the time and the ink to write....

I bet some Tesla hater would say that a Tesla autonomoron-erator (you excluded) would probably smoke either: A) a fake Behike that they actually know is fake despite constantly referencing the fact that they are smoking a Behike FROM CUBA EVERYONE!, b) a fake Cohiba that they think is legit but is obviously fake because there is no such thing as the Behike Air Cohiba-Rita margarittaville essence of cruise ship worker cigar, or c) something that Elon musk licked and then mailed back to his X fan.  Hey, maybe he thinks he's Prof Xavier?  And Twitter is the X Academy?  And Tesla's are psychic wheelchairs?  And the cybertruck is just Incognito's physical therapy after her mini-stroke? 

In the spirit of humility I must admit that based on my car, people would probably say that I smoke.....whatever Elon Musk's mom and sisters like to smoke after they go for a spirited drive in an E Series van with no middle seats and a key grip.

I want a new AI system called "Lamboinee-GPT" that will output masterful missives like the above for any input subject I provide. 🤣

5 hours ago, Lamboinee said:

the cigarette lighters in early modern era cars were actually called cargar-pots and were supposed to be used for lighting cigars

I always wondered if those old car cigarette lighters would be any good at lighting cigars. They seemed to have a diameter that could accommodate up to a 46 ring gauge. Anyone ever try it? How well did it work?

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TacoSauce said:

if those old car cigarette lighters would be any good at lighting cigars.

If we lived in Cuba, we could test this out probably....lighter's started appearing in the 1920s, which is now in Cuba.

This guy actually repairs and refills disposable lighters in Cuba.  But, you can't tell if they are fixed cause there's no lighter fuel available in Cuba.

image.png.482f8ec74d7b85f730853d1b2b06e78c.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, El Presidente said:

What does Rogan smoke? 

He usually smokes a completely custom cigar from Foundation. Blend, band, and box are all made exclusively for him, and that's what he usually hands out to guests

Not really a fan of Rogan, but I follow the owner of Foundation on Instagram and he's mentioned it a couple times

• Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 6:25 PM, El Presidente said:

What does Rogan smoke? 

Nick at Foundation does a custom blend of the Havana Seed for Rogan.

19 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Foxy has a Foundation tasting event coming up. If it wasn't for this thread I'd probably have no interest in going. Now with all the Foundation talk I might have to go see what the fuss is about!

Wiseman Maduro.  Excellent blend.  Also the Charter Oak CT punches way above its price class.

• Like 2