What's up for the weekend?

On 9/9/2023 at 7:37 AM, El Presidente said:

Di and I are down in Byron Bay for the week. It has been a busy couple of months and we could use some down time. Plenty of sunshine but a cold front has rolled through so the surf is out. The swim up bar adults only heated pool appeals more :lol3:

I can work from anywhere so will bring you along for the ride :cigar:

What's up for your weekend!

It's a magnificent part of the world @El Presidente Enjoy. I hope it isn't too crowded and you can stroll to the beaches and main drag. Cheers. Once did an advertising shoot there with Aus surfing champ Layne Beachley. Was just great on those cliffs with whales breaching in the background. Say g'day to the Hemsworths while you're there. Ha ha! Cheers.

Had our block party on Saturday, which was a blast. We are fortunate to have a great group of neighbors and everyone came out en force.

Got up early Sunday morning and knocked out an imperial century ride on the road bike. Just missed a sub-5 hour ride. Overall a good one!

• Like 2

On 9/8/2023 at 11:37 PM, El Presidente said:

Di and I are down in Byron Bay for the week. It has been a busy couple of months and we could use some down time. Plenty of sunshine but a cold front has rolled through so the surf is out. The swim up bar adults only heated pool appeals more :lol3:

I can work from anywhere so will bring you along for the ride :cigar:

What's up for your weekend!

Great shots! We are moving to a new house in three weeks and i already started to do some packing. It is honestly going very aтd very slow, so decided to check these fetch package reviews and maybe ask them for help.  Anyone used a packing company before? How did you like the services? I am a little afraid that they will put all the things together without separating kitchen stuff from the bedroom for example.