Lebanon in smoke: Cigars for the rich, hookah for the poor

2 hours ago, Low said:

This is going to sound kind of gross, but if you want ultra creamy smoke, use whole milk in the hookah. This trick was taught to me by some very old Armenians, and it works wonders. Pair it with a dessert flavor, my favorite is vanilla with a small amount of honeydew 

I've heard and done this before.  Does work as you say.  Milk is too expensive in this economy. 

The charcoal heater works amazing.  The shisha was pumping smoke right away!  Best money spent.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I come to find out that hookah tobacco is illegal now in MA.  Went to smoke shop filled with hookahs and bongs.  They said flavored tobacco is now illegal in Commonwealth. 

Hashish for hookah is legal; go figure.  Had to order online as I only had mint flavor and that was getting boring.

16 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I come to find out that hookah tobacco is illegal now in MA.  Went to smoke shop filled with hookahs and bongs.  They said flavored tobacco is now illegal in Commonwealth. 

Hashish for hookah is legal; go figure.  Had to order online as I only had mint flavor and that was getting boring.

Sweet tobacco, child friendly. Bad.

image.png.e746a5a4f053ca89f6b7e74cc6cb217a.png

16 hours ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Hashish Is legal? That’s crazy how the law is very different. Here it’s almost on the same level of Cocaine/ Meth and it can seriously get you the death penalty.

1 hour ago, Arabian said:

Hashish Is legal? That’s crazy how the law is very different. Here it’s almost on the same level of Cocaine/ Meth and it can seriously get you the death penalty.

Yes, marijuana and products based from marijuana like hashish and other concentrates are legal in several states.  They are illegal on a federal level.

In a relative sense, marijuana costs less than cigarettes.  Crazy times we live in.  A few states have decriminalized cocaine & meth use.  😞

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ha_banos said:

Sweet tobacco, child friendly. Bad.

I tried the Al Fakher's Grenadine flavor tobacco last night.  Wasn't a fan of that one.  Unpleasant aftertaste.

1 hour ago, BrightonCorgi said:

I tried the Al Fakher's Grenadine flavor tobacco last night.  Wasn't a fan of that one.  Unpleasant aftertaste.

Got to say I've only ever tried a few and settled into double Apple pretty quickly. Never looked back.

52 minutes ago, ha_banos said:

Got to say I've only ever tried a few and settled into double Apple pretty quickly. Never looked back.

Apple has been a go to for me as well.  Bought a double apple I haven't opened yet.  I wanted a Cardamon flavor, but sold out everywhere I looked for a smaller package.