Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?

Average number of cigars smoked in a week by FOH members?  

353 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My habits have changed quite a bit over the past few years. Partly due to costs and partly due to work reasons. I always have the internal struggle with myself of the "save as many as you can, since they're so damn expensive nowadays!" vs. "You can't take any of these with you and life is short...enjoy it!" From week to week, it changes based on which side seems to make more sense. Haha!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see two groups already forming: one or two a week and one or two a day. 

My average is 2. Though I go weeks without any then smash 3 or 4 on a weekend with the boys. 

I usually smoke at least one cigar every day when I am home, sometimes 2-3. Every once in a while I won’t for whatever reason. Right now I am in temporary retirement mode so it is rare I don’t have a

On 5/8/2024 at 9:50 AM, traveller said:

How many of you are smoking exclusively outside, versus a mix of outdoor and enclosed space, or exclusively inside?

When at home, I only smoke outside, nothing beats kicking back on a swing with a stick in hand. 

Weeknights 2, usually the 2nd being small like a PC.

Weekends 3-4, 1-2 in the morning, 1-2 in the evening. I've been trying to conserve and save Cubans for the weekend but it doesn't always work.

All of this is weather dependent as I smoke 95% of the time out on my deck.

Two a day is my sweet spot this past month. One NC and one CC. I will often go like for like in vitola. 

Smoking a Nica Libre 25th Anniversary boxed Piramide at the moment. Will follow up later with a Monte 2.