Your most perverse sandwich filling?

So. I saw in the chatbox the other day of someone kinkfessing over melting butter on pop-tarts,  and then someone following up with peanut butter and pickles. 

Usually I find people mixing sauces absolutely sickening......marie rose sauce...case in point.   Anyone that mixes tabasco, ketchup and mayo needs a punch in the face......utter heathens 

But but.......but   I must confess I'm fond of a peanut butter, apricot jam, and char grilled chicken sandwich.    Also sliced corned beef, spring onions and Caribbean scotch bonnet hot sauce sandwiches.....epic

What are your dirtiest kinkfession sandwich fillings?.....you're with friends......it's ok to share

796c9a363f7459f4aaa07c9b63502285.jpeg

feast-your-eyes-on-the-weirdest-sandwiches-ever-2-26124-1464099609-6_dblbig.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alfalfa sprouts.  Love the crunchy, nutrient-loaded little buggers piled high on just about any cold sandwich.

You're gonna love my father's favorite sandwich - Spam and Miracle Whip on Wonder Bread.   

49 minutes ago, 99call said:

I find mayonnaise absolutely repulsive

You should grab a bottle of Japanese mayo. I cannot stand regular mayonnaise to the point where I will gag if it's used. Japanese mayo only uses egg yolks and has actual seasoning besides just salt. 

Now my topping is less perverse than others, but some people still consider it a bit of sacrilege. Mix 50/50 yellow mustard and Japanese mayo, calabrian chillies in oil, a tiny amount of soy sauce, and black pepper. That sauce goes onto every single one of my BLTs, and all of the "just mayonnaise" purists can get lost 

Just now, Low said:

You should grab a bottle of Japanese mayo. I cannot stand regular mayonnaise to the point where I will gag if it's used. Japanese mayo only uses egg yolks and has actual seasoning besides just salt. 

Now my topping is less perverse than others, but some people still consider it a bit of sacrilege. Mix 50/50 yellow mustard and Japanese mayo, calabrian chillies in oil, a tiny amount of soy sauce, and black pepper. That sauce goes onto every single one of my BLTs, and all of the "just mayonnaise" purists can get lost 

you rumbled me (English for you unearthed my secrets).   I do enjoy a little Japanese Mayo on both Takoyaki and Katsu Sando, other than that it creeps me the F-out

2 minutes ago, 99call said:

other than that it creeps me the F-out

I swapped it in for everything mayo related in my life, and everyone thinks I've changed the cooking game. All of a sudden my potato/tuna/egg/creamy pasta salad is the best, but nothing in the ingredients list has changed besides that. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, RDB said:

Honey and Bovril. On hot buttered toast too.

Nice........... that really is ying and yang.....i'm surprised you didn't open up some sort of black hole, or rip open a time continuum

3 hours ago, westg said:

Crayfish (lobster) and nectarine sandwiches. Delicious. Tried crayfish so many ways . 

I can see that working.  I know lots of restaurants have paired all sorts of crustaceans with fresh mango salsa's in the past.

14 minutes ago, BrightonCorgi said:

Kimchi.  It's a filling and spread all in one. 

Indian Lime-Chili pickle.  Nice spread on top of turkey.

I like both of these alot.   Try some 'Brinjal' Aubergine pickle. with a tart lemony type of cheese i.e. Wenslydale, Cheshire, firm dry goats etc.      Don't worry if you don't like aubergine, it tastes very different,  it's quite sweet, hot and morish

417SoTK2OfL._AC_.jpg

• Thanks 1

Doritos. Tuna sandwich (preferably a submarine sandwich or hoagie) with lettuce oil and extra red wine vinegar and Doritos. The soft sandwich and the crunchy chips goes great with a hangover. 

17 hours ago, 99call said:

So. I saw in the chatbox the other day of someone kinkfessing over melting butter on pop-tarts,  and then someone following up with peanut butter and pickles. 

Peanut butter and bacon on toast. A favorite comfort food and a heart attack in every bite. 

Nothing too daring on my side.  I used to add potato chips into my sandwich. One of my childhood friends had a weird combo though. Peanut butter and sardine sandwiches made with Calabrese bread.  The big donut hole styled ones.  He'd cut a quarter, slice it in half and proceed to make this abomination.

Anchovies go well with just about anything! 🐟

• Thanks 1