New Chapter for Hamlet.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 7 successful and enjoyable years with RP,  Hamlet Paredes will consult for the  BR and FOH family.  You will see a lot more of him around here. You will see our FOH cigar development unfold

Very cool.  New Nudies to come!  Welcome!

Fantastic news, and welcome Hamlet. Thanks for letting @99call have yesterday 😄 Cheers

On 9/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, djrey said:

As someone who can't afford Cubans anymore I am very excited for this! Welcome aboard! With that said I actually have yet to smoke a nudie. Need to get on that... 

You will be happily surprised. They are very nice cigars.

• Like 2

On 9/14/2022 at 9:47 AM, djrey said:

As someone who can't afford Cubans anymore I am very excited for this! Welcome aboard! With that said I actually have yet to smoke a nudie. Need to get on that... 

Hey Dallas! The N1 maduro is probably in the top 3 skinnies I've ever had! It has that slightly sweet cocoa/toffee thing that I like so much from a Monte. If they missed something on that blend, it wasn't by much!

Cheers!

You married yet?

CAH

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Hey Dallas! The N1 maduro is probably in the top 3 skinnies I've ever had! It has that slightly sweet cocoa/toffee thing that I like so much from a Monte. If they missed something on that blend, it wasn't by much!

Cheers!

You married yet?

CAH

Just 2 Fridays ago! We lucked out big time with some beautiful weather. Going to put flame to some celebratory sticks in the next few weeks. Sarah will have the Romeo Churchill and I am debating between the Fundadores and the Punch DC. The other will likely be saved for first kid or other special event. Suggestions on which to smoke now?

8 hours ago, djrey said:

Just 2 Fridays ago! We lucked out big time with some beautiful weather. Going to put flame to some celebratory sticks in the next few weeks. Sarah will have the Romeo Churchill and I am debating between the Fundadores and the Punch DC. The other will likely be saved for first kid or other special event. Suggestions on which to smoke now?

Congrats! I'm going to move this to PM, as I have morphed this thread completely askew (again)

I liked what Hamlet did with RP, LOVED what he did with Rob! Can't wait to see what the future holds!!!:party::cigar: