New Chapter for Hamlet.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After 7 successful and enjoyable years with RP,  Hamlet Paredes will consult for the  BR and FOH family.  You will see a lot more of him around here. You will see our FOH cigar development unfold

Very cool.  New Nudies to come!  Welcome!

Fantastic news, and welcome Hamlet. Thanks for letting @99call have yesterday 😄 Cheers

What great news for The FOH and BR family; even better news for Hamlet. Looking forward to more great offerings in the Nudies line, but I’m equally certain this is just the beginning of an entire new chapter of an expanded FOH. :clap:

Great News and excellent example of building valuable partnerships in vertically integrating a business!  This is especially true durIng these crazy times in the CC marketplace. 
Assuming Rob and Hamlet continue releasing cigars which please the pallet of those who enjoy Cuban cigars, they’re way ahead of the curve in delivering wonderful non Cuban cigars at a good price point. Looking forward to what’s yet to come! KUDOS!

1 hour ago, SRH1 said:

Great News and excellent example of building valuable partnerships in vertically integrating a business!  This is especially true durIng these crazy times in the CC marketplace. 
Assuming Rob and Hamlet continue releasing cigars which please the pallet of those who enjoy Cuban cigars, they’re way ahead of the curve in delivering wonderful non Cuban cigars at a good price point. Looking forward to what’s yet to come! KUDOS!

Rob amongst others in the business see the writing on the wall. The future of the Cuban cigar industry looks bleak, and if you are going to continue being a cigar merchant, it is time to think outside the box in order to survive and keep the business solvent. I applaud their efforts, and am impressed by my first bundle of N3 skinnies. Nice cigars for a more than reasonable price.

• Like 4

On 9/9/2022 at 6:01 PM, mprach024 said:

If the nudies are any glimmer of what’s to come I’m thoroughly excited

agree.  I had one of the 2021 N3 carlotas the other day, and I was shook with what I experienced.  If that is the future, sign me up.  

• Like 2