WINNER ANNOUNCED!! USA Canada ShooAway Promo: Win a box of Cohiba Robusto....or equivalent!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to all who participated and for helping us out with ShooAway's launch into the US... great stuff!  CoRo Winner will be drawn announced tomorrow morning, folks... stay tuned! 

We shaped table we talking 🤔 Either way in for a family pack

Look at that old picture.  I think we should take a more recent phot and see how the grey hair has moved in on these young pirates! Hard to believe after all these years we are finally setting up

On 9/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, El Presidente said:

Yes they would notice. I still remember the utter outrage when ken won some cigars. That was Steve's fault (early days) when he didn't realise that Ken was forbidden to win anything. Worse? Ken blew up when I told him to pull his head in as he was a mod and couldn't win. He was off to lawyers etal. :rotfl:

I look forward to the USA ShooAway road trip :D

Are you saying Ken can't win cigars? No wonder he's owley...

On 9/8/2022 at 12:09 PM, asmith said:

Look at that old picture.  I think we should take a more recent phot and see how the grey hair has moved in on these young pirates!

Hard to believe after all these years we are finally setting up our own warehouse in the USA to manage ShooAway in the USA ourselves.  Definitely gives us an excuse for a couple more visits to the US each year now.

Just checking Rob, as one of the inventors of ShooAway am I also allowed to enter the competition as I would love to win that box of CoRos?  Do you think any one would notice if the CoRos were won by a mysterious person from Brisbane incognito?

Let us know. I can almost promise that I won't bring Debbie this time!!! 😳

1 hour ago, Zaxeiler said:

Any news on effectiveness on wasps or (our issue) mosquitos? 

They were designed for flies on food. ;)

Mosquitos is a whole different matter. 

Wasps.....no idea as we missed out on those down here :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/8/2022 at 4:18 PM, El Presidente said:

Yes they would notice. I still remember the utter outrage when ken won some cigars. That was Steve's fault (early days) when he didn't realise that Ken was forbidden to win anything. Worse? Ken blew up when I told him to pull his head in as he was a mod and couldn't win. He was off to lawyers etal. :rotfl:

I look forward to the USA ShooAway road trip :D

I remember when Smithy wanted to re-draw the Mont Blanc pen prize when my ticket was picked! Lucky Di was on hand to keep the dodgy bugger honest!!

I wasn't a Mod back then, so it was perfectly fair!!

• Thanks 1

The draw has been done, folks... drum roll... and the lucky winner is... :cigar:

@BigGuns !! 

Congrats!! :party:

Please PM your details (name, address, and email) to me, and we'll arrange dispatch of your prize. Or just confirm to me to use the same details as your ShooAway order. 

Thanks once again to all who participated. It was a great success and we know you'll love using your ShooAways! :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• MoeFOH changed the title to WINNER ANNOUNCED!! USA Canada ShooAway Promo: Win a box of Cohiba Robusto....or equivalent!