Age demographic on FOH? Do the poll.

FOH Age Demographic  

434 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/20/2022 at 7:53 PM, Kaptain Karl said:

Most of the smokers here are Millennials!!! Sorry we cancelled your crappy American cheese and Sears boomers 😂😂😂

Well, Gen X is combined in two of the age brackets in the poll and likely is the leader.  Hard to tease out the data exactly as the poll brackets don't line up in directly with the generational definitions.  The 51 to 60 bracket contains both Gen X and Boomers.

Fine with y'all canceling american cheese and sears.

• Like 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I may be an old fart but I tell my kids some day they will get mommy a cigar, a beer, put on some great music and then change her diaper. CB

Ever wondered what the age demographic is on FOH? Let's do the poll. This is physical age ......not mental age nor the age of the partner you feel  

25 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

@Chibearsv looks young, however his sandals game says otherwise...Or maybe his sandals are like Ruling Ring...🤨

Yes but those sandals take their toll and are a heavy burden to carry. 🤣

On 8/21/2022 at 7:00 AM, Yardley said:

We start kids at like $75k out of school, no advance degree needed. $100k ain’t what it used to be. 

@Yardley , what field are you in ? I've got a son who just graduated college and is currently working but looking around...

@SpecialK Insurance.

Underwriters come from all walks of education and life. Not just all hyper type A personalities either, though I’ve found the best to be pure salesmen. 

All types of jobs too beyond claims and sales. Software engineers building front end platforms for improved UI, climate scientists studying impacts on weather, etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yardley said:

@SpecialK Insurance.

Underwriters come from all walks of education and life. Not just all hyper type A personalities either, though I’ve found the best to be pure salesmen. 

All types of jobs too beyond claims and sales. Software engineers building front end platforms for improved UI, climate scientists studying impacts on weather, etc. 

Thank you Sir!

18 hours ago, Yardley said:

@SpecialK Insurance.

Underwriting has provided me an acceptable living. Was fortunate to get into a niche line (construction) and make a decent living. Not looking to get into VP/SVP stuff, so topping out around $175K annual, but that's pretty decent coming from a community college background. We also start around $65K-$75K out of school. 

and yes, definitely a sales based position. I consider myself a salesman, even though I'm not on the broking side of the equation. 

• 2 weeks later...