Nudies Shipping Update

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Nudies have landed. 

US orders will start being delivered tomorrow. I suspect all US orders will be delivered by this time next week.  International orders are packed and are anticipated to ship later this week. Ther

I hardly ever smoke cigars ROTT but wanted to sneak a look in. These are banger! Well done team! (adding a better pic)

4 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Still a fair way away. I think we have some excellent blends but production schedules are challenging.  Will keep you in the loop. 

Hamlet is itching to roll bigger RG cigars, isn't he? :P

12 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

Hamlet is itching to roll bigger RG cigars, isn't he? :P

Nah. He loves his N3 Carlota. :D

Problem is that the bigger you go in NC, the more challenging the blending process becomes. Keeping things interesting (in the cigar journey) is paramount.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, El Presidente said:

Nah. He loves his N3 Carlota. :D

Problem is that the bigger you go in NC, the more challenging the blending process becomes. Keeping things interesting (in the cigar journey) is paramount.  

Seems many here now love the N3 Rosado. Glad I picked a winner. It is a great stick. 

• Like 2

Had the N1 rosado with bourbon for the Usman fight cards sat night. Received first batch back in Feb and wow just spot on. Maybe I should have ordered another batch of these in addition to the maduro. What a knockout cigar and main event. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

I've made the mistake before, like Fantasy drafting McCaffrey the past two years...😬  

you aint the only one. and he's going top 2 again....am i prepared to get burned yet again? lol

Just now, PAJB said:

Did the nudies go back on sale and I missed them or has that not happened yet? 

Just moving the last of the OS orders today/tomorrow. Next couple of days and I will put them back up :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2022 at 9:36 PM, El Presidente said:

Just moving the last of the OS orders today/tomorrow. Next couple of days and I will put them back up :thumbsup:

Thx for updating this Prez...some guys in this thread are simply trying to throw their money at nudies & getting flamed for asking how  🙄🥶

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tstew75 said:

Thx for updating this Prez...some guys in this thread are simply trying to throw their money at nudies & getting flamed for asking how  🙄🥶

We are good to go. They will be up once I am back tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CrownN7eveN said:

It's been a while since I've been here, are the nudies gone now?

back at the end of September. The Florida shipping team are looking after the US ShooAway launch over the next month.