Nudies Shipping Update

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Nudies have landed. 

US orders will start being delivered tomorrow. I suspect all US orders will be delivered by this time next week.  International orders are packed and are anticipated to ship later this week. Ther

I hardly ever smoke cigars ROTT but wanted to sneak a look in. These are banger! Well done team! (adding a better pic)

23 minutes ago, anacostiakat said:

Mine just arrived here in DC.  Afraid to open the box as it could be license plates.  :rolleyes:

Since you reside in cell block9, isn't your career fabricating license plates?

I know it’s impossible - but wait!  Read the last shipment posts!  In 90 days way, way better.  Mine from the last shipment have gone through an incredible change and are brilliant now at 6 months.   (Received in February 2022) Part of the regular rotation and generally beat out my Padron’s when I’m in the mood for a NC!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/15/2022 at 5:10 PM, anacostiakat said:

Thanks for the update!  Kinda lost track.  (Another thing that is going?  LOL)  

I also forgot I ordered these then they showed up yesterday lol.   I'm thinking of lighting one up today just to compare how they are later

On 8/18/2022 at 2:26 PM, bambambam said:

I put mine in empty padron boxes I had, and taped the Nudies sticker onto both boxes with today's date.

I received mine a few days ago. Using the sticker is a great idea. Does anybody know what the year on the Ebony & Ivory pack earlier this year was?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MossybackR said:

I received mine a few days ago. Using the sticker is a great idea. Does anybody know what the year on the Ebony & Ivory pack earlier this year was?

• Like 1

ROTT, the rosado is much more enjoyable to me than the maduro although both are good.  The Rosado is delicious.  Will put them to sleep for a few months and try again as there’s still a fair amount of acridity there in both.  When’s the next lot up for purchase?  I’ll be buying more rosado N3s.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Nevrknow said:

Just hit one rott. Rosado n3. 

To quote my grandfather “ Damn Son! You nailed that one!”

😀

Agreed. I fired one up Friday night. Great cigar! 

• Like 2

A very enjoyable smoke. Will definitely benefit with some downtime. N1M is a flavor bomb. See you in a month or 2 my skinny friend.
- Amazing burn
- Rolled beautifully

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Inthestix said:

When the nudies return for sale, where will they be? 24, or in the Oz store through the carts? Maybe this info is out there and I missed it. 

Guessing in the carts as Rob had posted earlier they would be semi-permanent on a go forward basis. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Inthestix said:

When the nudies return for sale, where will they be? 24, or in the Oz store through the carts? Maybe this info is out there and I missed it. 

Carts it is. Should be up later today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, KCCubano said:

Guessing in the carts as Rob had posted earlier they would be semi-permanent on a go forward basis. 

Yes sir. I saw they would be available on a semi-permanent basis. Couldn’t remember the second part. Thanks for your time sir.