Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

1 hour ago, mater3333 said:

Any word on when this latest round of price increases is set to arrive? I have read some say it happened in December 2022 (have seen slight increases) already, and other as far out as April 2023.

The latest price increases are set to occur this month...January 2023.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

The current prices are ridiculous :rolleyes:

I am glad I stocked up on a lot of boxes at reasonable prices and my current stock (around 2,000 cigars, I only smoke 1 or 2 per week) will see me out.

I very much regret selling about 23 boxes of cigars in the March of 2020 when I had to get some cash for paying my taxes.  That was a very costly mistake because they would have been worth at least 2 - 3 times now with these current crazy prices.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Price hikes in Cuba confirmed. Several shops working on them now. Looks like by end of month for sure. I'm being told 9% across the board so I'm not sure if that is in fact consistent with the European list. 

my contact knows nothing yet, she heard about the production cost rise, but nothing about new prices on the Island. Usually she's pretty well informed. Well, this must be about Cuba being Cuba 🙂

2 hours ago, vladdraq said:

my contact knows nothing yet, she heard about the production cost rise, but nothing about new prices on the Island. Usually she's pretty well informed. Well, this must be about Cuba being Cuba 🙂

I confirmed it 100% but not sure when. I saw the new price lists being actively worked on in the office. I wasn't able to see the prices however. 

I also was told stock is being held back until the price hike--my contacts were told "next week". Judging by the very low stocks right now I would say that's possible. 

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Because Trini Reyes were selling so well at $27.80 let's make them $30.60. :idea:

Seriously! Last boxes of Reyes I bought were two years ago, under $7 per stick. Habanos wasn't moving them, or maybe they just overproduced them... but now, magically, they're part of a "luxury" marca, and worth $30 each 🤣 And I don't remember anyone going nuts about how great they were. I still have a bunch. They're good, at 1/3 the current price, max.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mcicvara said:

Diplomatico #2 on the new list is $11.75 ???

That is weird. I'll believe a price cut when I see it.

They certainly shouldn't be $18 anywhere right now. 

2 hours ago, BlueRidgeFly said:

Last boxes of Reyes I bought were two years ago, under $7 per stick.

I recall being quite perturbed when Reyes broke $200. Last box of Coloniales I bought was $225 I think. :rotfl:

I'll never forget Siglo I always being $199, year after year. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, mcicvara said:

Diplomatico #2 on the new list is $11.75 ???

It was $13.10 on the previous list.

Spotted for $18 in Varadero.

Not only Diplo propped in Prices.

Btw. Allones No. 3  and Trifunos seems quiet cheep. Nearly half Prices as Germany.

12 hours ago, Salomones said:

Btw. Allones No. 3  and Trifunos seems quiet cheep. Nearly half Prices as Germany.

Yes, very surprising on the RA 3 but the RG Coronas de Lonsdales are a tremendous value at $6...which scares me a little that they might be short filler. Half the price of all the other Hermosos No. 4? 

I believe the LGC Turquinos and Boli New Gold Medal will be in that $80-100 range as well. PL Galanes still under $100. 

Whoever decided Punch SdP should be $14 should be put in the stockade. Punch 48 and Punch Punch are less than $1 more and both better cigars. Good luck to the SdP. 

The one that really concerns me is the LGC MdO4 price hasn't moved at all since 2020. Hoping this isn't a sign of extinction...

• Like 3

Being foreigner in states is a bit stressful... my only time visit to cuba was 2018, and won't be able to visit again due to possible visa problem when I'm coming back from cuba. Hopefully cruise departing from Us opens up again to havana.

• Like 1