Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

On 1/18/2023 at 11:28 AM, Gamehawker said:

The current prices are ridiculous :rolleyes:

I am glad I stocked up on a lot of boxes at reasonable prices and my current stock (around 2,000 cigars, I only smoke 1 or 2 per week) will see me out.

I very much regret selling about 23 boxes of cigars in the March of 2020 when I had to get some cash for paying my taxes.  That was a very costly mistake because they would have been worth at least 2 - 3 times now with these current crazy prices.

Same here brother, I felt bad about buying so many boxes a few years back but I'm glad I did now because these new prices are astronomical. I feel like for these prices there should be ZERO plugs in those boxes and perfect QC! lol, but I'm sure that's not the case as Cuba will continue being Cuba.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, dangolf18 said:

Is the new price for Trinidad Vigia 15ct tubos really 810?

I regret to inform you that this is indeed true. Needless to say my Trini buying days ended June 11, 2022. Cigarmaggedon day. The day that shall live in infamy. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I guess in the UK we have duty as per [mention=24474]NSXCIGAR[/mention]'s post, and then 20% VAT on top 
I didn't realise how much of a crime smoking a cigar is in Oz, truly eye watering duties 
Don't forget Customs Duty as well which is now 25% of the Purchase price (used to be 5% in the EU).

12 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I regret to inform you that this is indeed true. Needless to say my Trini buying days ended June 11, 2022. Cigarmaggedon day. The day that shall live in infamy. 

It certainly has. I smoked a fundy today,maybe the cigar of the year for me. I'll never buy one at these prices.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2023 at 10:32 PM, NSXCIGAR said:

Hasn't changed since the last one posted here...thank goodness.

Actually they changed the prices end of April again. 😠

Ex.

QdO 50 from $11.10 to $14.20

Vegueros Tapados from $4.80 to $7.25

Vegueros Centrofinos from $6.85 to $8.10

And many, many more ...

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, mcicvara said:

Actually they changed the prices end of April again. 😠

Ex.

QdO 50 from $11.10 to $14.20

Vegueros Tapados from $4.80 to $7.25

Vegueros Centrofinos from $6.85 to $8.10

And many, many more ...

Hmm, I was there 10 days ago and didn't notice that at all. Of course I wasn't looking at any QdO or Vegueros...but I didn't see anything that differed from the last list. Is QdO 54 still $15.80? 

16 minutes ago, MossybackR said:

Just for clarity, would you mind posting, esp if it is in Excel format.

Sorry, don't have the new price list. Just noticed the differences for the cigars I've purchased last week at LCDH Cayo Santa Maria. And confirmed at the hotel store, same prices.

54 minutes ago, mcicvara said:

Sorry, don't have the new price list. Just noticed the differences for the cigars I've purchased last week at LCDH Cayo Santa Maria. And confirmed at the hotel store, same prices.

It's not unusual that prices in resort areas "deviate" from listed HSA prices. In fact I've seen prices in the airport T3 be significantly higher than list and that was before cigarmaggedon. T3 was trying to hawk Trini Coloniales for around $350 when the list price was still $231 on June 8-9 2022. 

I suppose I can ask one of my LCDH contacts to confirm tomorrow. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2023 at 12:06 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

Yep, once i smoke thru my boxes of UAO/MAR coded Vigias that's a wrap for me. Trini is dead.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NSXCIGAR said:

I'm sure it will get there but not quite yet. Reyes are $30.60. Esmeralda and Fundys are ~$65. 

LCDH Bahrain already sells them for $64. (Most likely the extra ~50% is %100 tax on tobacco import + VAT) 

they got only one box and couldn’t even sell it. 

16 hours ago, Arabian said:

Reyes at $64

crazy..

Lmao they used to be $8 a stick and that was considered super expensive as sticks like the PLPC and Party Shorts were considerably cheaper....not to mention most robustos could be had on clearance for the same price.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:19 AM, NSXCIGAR said:

It's not unusual that prices in resort areas "deviate" from listed HSA prices. In fact I've seen prices in the airport T3 be significantly higher than list and that was before cigarmaggedon. T3 was trying to hawk Trini Coloniales for around $350 when the list price was still $231 on June 8-9 2022. 

I suppose I can ask one of my LCDH contacts to confirm tomorrow. 

Just confirmed that some prices are still the same as on January list: Lusitanias $24.40, E2 $20.20.

So, maybe only certain cigars got new prices. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, dangolf18 said:

they used to be $8 a stick and that was considered super expensive

I never paid more than $200 for Reyes. Last box of Coloniales was $230 in early 2022. Bought Media Luna for $120 in Cuba two days before cigarmaggedon. Both Topes and Esmeralda were about $150. 

22 hours ago, Arabian said:

LCDH Bahrain already sells them for $64.

Yeah, I hadn't taken into account retail. Unbelievable. Canada is probably close to $100. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Yeah, I hadn't taken into account retail. Unbelievable. Canada is probably close to $100. 

La Casa Cubana - Saudi Arabia sells the Reyes at $57 (Cheaper than LCDH Bahrain), Ramon Allones Gigantes at $57 as well, also the Partagas Lusitanias at $64. now you can see the whole strategy of increasing the Trinidad prices doesn't make any sense esp in regions with different import regulations fees/ vat. 

• Thanks 3