Cuba Cigar Price List 12/7/22

El Presidente

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Indeed, as noted by a few members recently, the Sancho Panza Non Plus has mirrored the Fonseca No.1 in making a come back after been deleted. All the best as to finding out why! As for me, I'd lo

March 2023   Thank you to  Dave    LP 1er Canal válida 2023 rectificada circular (3).pdf  

Here's the compact list in XLS format.   FOH Cigar Prices.xlsx

10 hours ago, NSXCIGAR said:

Are you sure that's the price for Siglo VI? If so I haven't seen lower. 

It is. I asked for. All Cigars about 30-40% lower than German Prices there. Look at Coloniales f. E. Its 650€.

Maltes for 690€ available too.

3 hours ago, Salomones said:

It is. I asked for. All Cigars about 30-40% lower than German Prices there. Look at Coloniales f. E. Its 650€.

Maltes for 690€ available too.

The Coloniales price is pretty standard but the Maltes is also excellent--best I've seen. And if that's indeed the Siglo VI price that's unmatched anwyhere. I don't know how they're making money. Even Rob's at $1,700+ on them. 

• Like 1

no sales tax, no VAT, no customs duties, no Tobacco tax, low purchase price. VAT alone is 19% of the sales price. they make their profit. They get mostly whats not saleable in Europe directly. So I belive in Future they will get more higher priced Cigars for Sale.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, mcicvara said:

Got the news from Cayo Santa Maria LCDH that the new prices start tomorrow.

Same here. 

PCC have adjusted prices effective yesterday. 

3 -10% 

38 minutes ago, El Presidente said:

Same here. 

PCC have adjusted prices effective yesterday. 

3 -10% 

Thanks for the transparency @El Presidente  

But wow. Just wow. This smarts.

on the flip side it seems like nudies with Cuban profiles will indeed have a robust market for those of us who don’t play hard in the luxury consumable marketplace. 

HSA is either tone deaf or it has a diabolical plan that is unfolding as conceived. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rhinoww said:

on the flip side it seems like nudies with Cuban profiles will indeed have a robust market for those of us who don’t play hard in the luxury consumable marketplace. 

God knows I will be smoking them :D

2 hours ago, rckymtn22 said:

Wish my hourly wage went up yearly or twice yearly like the Cuban cigar rate. 😒

Unfortunately, if your hourly wage is a consideration in your purchasing (like it very much is for me), then you are not their target demographic.

I hope the NC market can capitalize on the “value” conscious consumer that was completely abandoned by HSA but who also doesn’t want to be blasted with high octane Nicaraguan pepper/spice bombs or pay Padron/AF/Davidoff prices. In the mean time, I will be going deep on Nudies. 

On 4/25/2023 at 11:37 AM, Corylax18 said:

So do the Laborers, Farmers, Rollers and Factory Managers. They aren't blind, they're seeing prices explode, while the few pesos they're paid loose value by the day.

Cigars have always snuck out the backdoor of factories, but I've heard from several people lately that the trickle is turning into a flood, people are taking cigars they don't even have requests/buyers for yet. Everybody needs a savings account. 

HSA/Tabacuba are burning this candle at both ends. 

Shhhhh. :)

On 2/17/2023 at 6:01 AM, Joebloee said:

Thanks for the explanation. Hopes it was the last hike... I paid 187.50USD$ for a box of RyJ WC 25s before the Covid-19 in december 2019.😲

Those were the days. I gave up a while ago. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, winelover said:

Almost no point buying internationally anymore, may as well pay London prices.  

....and that is exactly what they were trying to acheive ;)

• Like 1

On 5/4/2023 at 4:28 PM, Stoyan said:

Aren’t London prices still much higher than rest of Europe? I think they are at least 50% higher. Please correct me if I’m wrong 

I believe Ireland is the highest in Europe and Bulgaria is the lowest. UK is number 2. 

Ireland duties are $509/kg. UK is $463/kg. Hong Kong is $411/kg. Canada is $482/kg.

And then there's Australia at $1,080/kg. :surprised: