indoor / outdoor ; Your natural preference.

All things being equal  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 2/22/2019 at 1:44 PM, Colt45 said:

Outdoors for me, though I do enjoy the occasions where I can smoke in a lounge. I'm one who finds that smoking outdoors makes for a clearer definition of flavors whereas smoking indoors tends to make cigars taste much more alike.

I agree with this. I've smokes indoors at public and private lounges (there was no one else, except me and 2 members), and just couldn't distinguish flavors enough, like I do outside in my backyard, or on my condo roof top in Mexico, on a fairly windless night.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had my first child in early December, a two and a half month old son. I live on the 27th floor of a building on the water in Miami. It was perfect as I could open/adjust the doors windows to ge

Inside in my Man Cave 100%.  No wind, no humidity, no mosquitos, no hot/cold temps, big screen tv, leather recliners, ventilation. 

My number one preference would be the outdoor shot you posted, but that would be crisp spring or autumnal day, sunshine (but not hot). and completely still, with great view So I divide my cigar s

In the summer it's 100% outdoors, I spend most of my time outside in from spring to early fall. I also mostly work on the covered deck in the yard, so I am out there rain or shine. In the winter, I installed a large hood with an inline fan to exhaust smoke (wife does not smell smoke at all when coming in the office). So now smoking is exclusively indoors when cold out.