indoor / outdoor ; Your natural preference.

All things being equal  

124 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just had my first child in early December, a two and a half month old son. I live on the 27th floor of a building on the water in Miami. It was perfect as I could open/adjust the doors windows to ge

Inside in my Man Cave 100%.  No wind, no humidity, no mosquitos, no hot/cold temps, big screen tv, leather recliners, ventilation. 

My number one preference would be the outdoor shot you posted, but that would be crisp spring or autumnal day, sunshine (but not hot). and completely still, with great view So I divide my cigar s

Indoors.  I find that being enveloped in the smoke adds to the experience. Second is my car. Third is outdoors. I think a breeze, as a few have mentioned, detracts from the experience.

• Like 1

For me it depends. Being in Los Angeles, a highly anti smoking city, it is nice to smoke indoors amongst others who appreciate cigars. This being said, it is only enjoyable in places with excellent ventilation. 

Otherwise, smoking outdoors is nice as well as long as you don’t have mosquitoes or wind or weather being too warm or too cold. 

I prefer smoking outdoors. I just really love being outside, and smoking a cigar just lets me stare into space and enjoy the scenery. I feel like I'm only outside to get from one place to another 90% of the time.. So slowing down, and looking at the birds passing by my bird feeder is really meditative. 

This might be cheating, but my favorite place to smoke is my screened in porch. It feels like i’m outside, but without the bugs. Lots of annoying critters wanting to feast on you during the summers in rural Minnesota. 

3 hours ago, El Hoze said:

So I actually rented another apartment in building that I use just for smoking cigars. It is basically my man cave. Little ridiculous I guess, but everyone is much happier. 

I was actually just joking about doing this with a friend. As long as we did a modest studio it honestly wouldn't be any more expensive than some of the lounge memberships around here.

19 hours ago, CubanAmerican said:

I only smoke outside but I much prefer inside. Preferably watching some sporting event with friends. Why? Because air conditioning is nice.

As a native Floridian I can relate 100%. I prefer indoors as well but now its for the heater!

Outdoor, and this time of year I dont smoke many sticks.  However, my wife we will be gone on business for 4 days next week and we just moved to Manayunk, so I may have to try out the lounge on Main street.

I prefer both but it depends on the environment. If the outside is too windy or whatsoever, then definitely indoor. On the other hand, if I really want to enjoy the scenery of the environment, absolutely outdoor since seeing the view at indoor is not the same as doing so at outdoor.

나의 SHV-E300S 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

I prefer outdoors for taste.  I feel like I get the full experience without all of the second-hand smoke and stale odors affecting the smoke.  They just taste fresher and cleaner outdoors.  

Plus the Mrs. would beat me down like the Shoe Bomber if I even attempted to light one in the house.   

I enjoy both. It's hard to pick between the two as both offer their own advantages. Being outside enjoying the scenery and/or smoking with friends is great when the weather is warm and still, but if I am smoking by myself, or I want to contemplate over a cigar whilst watching or listening to something, or work whilst smoking, I do like the lingering smoke and enveloping myself in the aroma whilst in the comfort of indoors. Because I have my own man cave at home to smoke in, and because it is cold here 3/4 of the year, I pick indoors most of the time.