The demise of HDM

Very creative writing @El Presidente 

You know what happens to crack whores? They get passed off to your unsuspecting friends. I bought a box of Epi Especiales, that have been everything but. Burn problems. I gave one to a friend after raving about Cubans and what we'd smoke at the lounge for a week, only to find myself making excuses. Maybe they're young. Maybe they need rest. I'm not losing hope but they need help. Interesting cause they have beautiful dark wrappers but smoked like poo. These were ROE NOV 16. 

This devil might wear Prada, but she's rotten underneath. #notLosingHope

P.S. #IHaveAGreatCigarYouShouldTry please help yourself to as many as you like. LOL

20171104_150724.jpg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ElJavi76 said:

Very creative writing @El Presidente 

You know what happens to crack whores? They get passed off to your unsuspecting friends. I bought a box of Epi Especiales, that have been everything but. Burn problems. I gave one to a friend after raving about Cubans and what we'd smoke at the lounge for a week, only to find myself making excuses. Maybe they're young. Maybe they need rest. I'm not losing hope but they need help. Interesting cause they have beautiful dark wrappers but smoked like poo. These were ROE NOV 16. 

This devil might wear Prada, but she's rotten underneath. #notLosingHope

P.S. #IHaveAGreatCigarYouShouldTry please help yourself to as many as you like. LOL

20171104_150724.jpg

Thanks for your post. I thought I was the only one with two very bland SLBs Epicure Especial ROE NOV 16

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nikolaos said:

Thanks for your post. I thought I was the only one with two very bland SLBs Epicure Especial ROE NOV 16

I have also had a similar experience with the Epicure Especial (TOS NOV 16). Different factory, same date.

I haven't had any burn issues but its nothing compared to 15 Epi #2s I have.

• Like 1

@ElPresidente, if you to start going through boxes of HdM Epi 2 50 cabs that just arrived your werehouse...and you were a betting man, which factory code(s) would you most likely gravitate towards in the hopes that when you open the box, you see some PSP or HQ worthy cigars?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

17 hours ago, Bartolomeo said:

San Juans have treated me right since release

3 hours ago, Lotusguy said:

I second this! Not a dud among them (but I'm also still smoking OR).

Yes, they've been reliable but this got me thinking...have we seen 16/17 HdM Le Hoyo San Juan on 24:24 much in the last 12 months? I seem to think they were up more often in 2015/16.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JohnS said:

Yes, they've been reliable but this got me thinking...have we seen 16/17 HdM Le Hoyo San Juan on 24:24 much in the last 12 months? I seem to think they were up more often in 2015/16.

8th Jan 24:24 had some HdM San Juan, box code SOM SEP 16, @JohnS.

• Thanks 1

I've got an as yet untouched March '14 cab of Epi #2 that I'm hopeful for. It's a cigar that I've not always had the greatest of joy with. I think in years gone by I made erroneous assumptions such as lighter blend = less time down required & so consequently went at them too soon. I think I've since learned that it's a cigar that benefits from closer to 5 years rather than just a couple.