Think I found a new favorite NC

I just bought a bundle of the Black Honey two weeks ago at the local cigar shop to help support them.  I have had good things from Warped and my favorite is like what @Danimalia said with the Flor Del Valle.  I have been smoking some NCs lately just to let my CCs age more.  I have found that the Tatuaje Series P Miami is my go to budget stick that I smoke when I am on the road.  I did just have a RoMa Intemperance Connecticut and it was delicious.  There are good NCs out there and I try to support my local shops as much as I can. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, CrankYanker said:

I just bought a bundle of the Black Honey two weeks ago at the local cigar shop to help support them.  I have had good things from Warped and my favorite is like what @Danimalia said with the Flor Del Valle.  I have been smoking some NCs lately just to let my CCs age more.  I have found that the Tatuaje Series P Miami is my go to budget stick that I smoke when I am on the road.  I did just have a RoMa Intemperance Connecticut and it was delicious.  There are good NCs out there and I try to support my local shops as much as I can. 

Totally agree on the RoMa Intemperance Connecticut, It’s one of the few NC boxes I have. I tried a few of the darker RoMa offerings, I think one was the neanderthal...didn’t care for it. But the Intemperance has a nice barnyard creamy thing going on.

• Like 1

Has anyone tried Tatuaje 7th Capa? Been hearing great things about this cigar.
I’m usually a Tat fan except when they are pepper bombs

Amazing cigar. Sumatra wrapper. That and the brown label Havana cazadores are very cubanesk. As a matter of fact, Pete Johnson made the original brown label blend after a flor de cano. You won’t get much pepper in the 7th capa or brown labels. Unless it’s a reserva or his TAA or CBL wrappers imo.
And his black label corona gorda was blended to replicate a Cuban farm roll he had while vacationing down there. Another excellent cigar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1