Is having a Cuban cigar roller a good idea at a wedding?

Was extremely interested in this topic as I'm also in the early stages of planning a wedding and was interested in doing this also. Only issue is I'm in NYC and we probably are going to do a destination wedding now...may just see about getting a bunch rolled prior and give em out as favors if I can't make it work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

52 minutes ago, PabloJr said:

Only issue is I'm in NYC and we probably are going to do a destination wedding now...may just see about getting a bunch rolled prior and give em out as favors if I can't make it work.

I'd go for the less expensive 50 cabs of Shorts, JL's, etc... and just add or replace the bands.  At worst, you are left with cigars you'd smoke either way. You have custom rolled cigars, you are rolling the dice whether they are cigars you'd want your guests to smoke.

• Like 2

I'd go for the less expensive 50 cabs of Shorts, JL's, etc... and just add or replace the bands.  At worst, you are left with cigars you'd smoke either way. You have custom rolled cigars, you are rolling the dice whether they are cigars you'd want your guests to smoke.
I def had that thought come to mind. I'm gonna keep doing research on the people out here and take it from there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...