Running out of room!

My Montegue cabinet humidor has served me well, but the Tetris game is getting harder and harder! 

I’m at about 1,100 cigars, and with 8 more boxes in the air, it’s gonna be tight for a bit  

Fortunately, I have a MXT on order from Bob Staebell. It should be here in about 6-7 weeks. It can’t get here soon enough! 

My 24:24 activity will have to go on hiatus for a bit, I think. 

• Thanks 2

I am getting ready to start my 3rd tupperdore tonight to hold what is coming in this week from the 24s.  Storage has been an issue already for me.  The tupperdores are filling up too quick.  I have 2 of the 20 quarts filled.  I ordered some 50 quart tupperdores and those should help.

• Like 1

Tuppers are great at holding humidity, but not so great at holding temperature.  However if they're in a stable place (temp-wise) or they are full, then they can take modest temperature variations in stride.  

They ain't much to look at however.  Nothing like a nice cabinet humi! :cigar: 

10 minutes ago, PapaDisco said:

Tuppers are great at holding humidity, but not so great at holding temperature.  However if they're in a stable place (temp-wise) or they are full, then they can take modest temperature variations in stride.  

They ain't much to look at however.  Nothing like a nice cabinet humi! :cigar: 

Being in Texas, temperature actually is a concern for me. That’s one of the things that spurred the Aristocrat purchase. It will be temperature-controlled. 

5 minutes ago, prodigy said:

See I have the inverse problem. So much storage space and not enough income to supply enough boxes!2730cfbeab8b99a443999c60454cd807.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Awesome setup! You’ll get it filled. All in good time. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Cigarsandmalts said:

Gotta work on those Tetris skills. Have room for at least 8 more boxes! ??

Ha you’re probably right. Problem is, I just re-counted—it’s 12 boxes, not 8. Some haven’t shipped :o  

I never was good at Tetris 

2 hours ago, shaffer22 said:

Your wish is my command

I see that box of My Father Bijous in there.  Have you been aging those?  How do they age?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, earthson said:

I see that box of My Father Bijous in there.  Have you been aging those?  How do they age?

Actually haven’t tried one in a while. Maybe I’ll give it a go tonight!

One of my humidors is the same one and what the pics don't show is how deep the thing is...You have triple the boxes you are showing us--busted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, zeedubbya said:

One of my humidors is the same one and what the pics don't show is how deep the thing is...You have triple the boxes you are showing us--busted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it is :D. Guilty as charged.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, shaffer22 said:

My Montegue cabinet humidor has served me well, but the Tetris game is getting harder and harder! 

I’m at about 1,100 cigars, and with 8 more boxes in the air, it’s gonna be tight for a bit  

Fortunately, I have a MXT on order from Bob Staebell. It should be here in about 6-7 weeks. It can’t get here soon enough! 

My 24:24 activity will have to go on hiatus for a bit, I think. 

Your more than welcome to ship any cigars you cant fit, to me, while you wait for your new humidor. I have plenty of room in my walk in. I just cant promise if one or 2 wont get smoked :D

• Haha 1