Unsolicited free gift

It definitely keeps them in my mind.  I keep ordering with them.  Good people for sure.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, feral said:

I didn't get a gift this year. Hell I never got my free lighters from FoH on my sampler purchases last fall. Just my luck I guess.

Sorry to hear about this, @feral.

I will look into the matter this afternoon and resolve any issues. If you ever have any queries or concerns about an order, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Best,

Greg

• Like 3

Just received my fourth one earlier this month. Think there might be a bit of cross marketing afoot.....

13 hours ago, CigarAsh said:

I'm the proud owner of 4 of those now! And I do order occasionally from our Hong Kong friend. Think my wife also ordered me something for Xmas from them and that's partly how we ended up with 4. 

The wife has suggested I find a few cigars that fit well in them and gift the holders to a few friends. Excellent idea and cigars picked and ready to bomb away!

It holds 2 Boli 1 or similar size tubos perfectly!

38 minutes ago, rehabit said:

It was a nice gesture, very robust item too, but did anyone else notice the strong smell of the leather? On the inside. I put some sticks of cedar in there when I got mine but hasn't changed...

Yeah. Mine is unusable at the moment. I'll try with 2 Piedras or Quinteros if cedar doesn't work.

• Like 1

Yeah. Mine is unusable at the moment. I'll try with 2 Piedras or Quinteros if cedar doesn't work.

Good idea. I thought I might have to seal it up somehow because it's a leaky design. Putting it in a Tupperware container with the cedar (or some cheap sticks) might help. Maybe.

Mine seems ok. The leather smell isn't very potent. Handy little case!

5 hours ago, Ferrero said:

You're in luck!

I haven't seen that!! That was effing hilarious!!

Weird he got your address from somewhere else. He's sent me a gift every xxxmas time over the last 3 or 4 years. A really nice gesture from an excellent vendor.