LCDH Cancun stock

I believe the same guys own the LCDH in Tijuana. I visit there regularly. Recently received several boxes of the new Dante Belicosos. I deal with Moises there and have never ever had an issue with fake cigars.

I've been buying from him for over 10 years.

1 hour ago, BrandonW said:

Unusually dark wrappers that looked exactly like the "free custom rolled cigars" that he gave me, horrible leaves with caps that were doubled not tripled and the bands were loose. All cohiba boxes were laying down. When you picked up a cigar and stood it straight up, the band would slide to the foot. Everyone I picked up did this. He thought I didnt know cigars and told me they loosen up with age. There was a mixture of fake and real bands. The fake ones obviously not having the holograms. He had a box of 1966's with 7 cigars in it. All 7 cigars did not have the same length, loose bands and fake bands on 3 of them. 

They do have REAL cubans in there in the other brands, but the Cohibas are a tourist trap. 

Interesting Brandon.  Thanks for explaining.  It's certainly unusual that the bands would be that loose, especially given how high retailers keep the humidity.  I keep mine at 62% and while the bands loosen up due to some water loss, it's not that bad.