FoH family how many cigars do you enjoy per day

9 hours ago, Brandon said:

1-2 per week on the high end. Realistically, less than 1 average per week. I don't like squeezing in cigars, and I don't buy bargain blends. I prefer to smoke only when I have the time and won't be rushed.

Same for me. I really wish I had more time to smoke but if I am rushing to just fit one in, it probably means I am not enjoying it.

^^ Same.

I haven't had a smoke since Thanksgiving. Just been too cold and I don't smoke in my house or car. When winter wraps up and I can start getting the boat out to fish, it will be a different story. 

I'm up to almost daily lately....  From about 2/week.   I'll tell you, any time I have to get in the car now for a drive of at least 45 minutes I'll start digging on the floor of the back seat for my travel humi.  I love a smoke in the car.  And I've been driving a lot lately.  

Funny, i seem to be buying a lot more PCs and Minutos as well....

B)

• Like 2

Really I am more of a 3-5 cigars per week guy. Don't always have the time to smoke daily. Today is a perfect example. The whole Valentine's Day is getting in the way of lighting up something yummy. 

• Like 2

In the winter my fantasies about smoking cigars far outweigh actually having them. I can't bring myself to light up in my truck and in the house is not an option for me. Even if it was I don't think i would excericise it. So I have only had a couple while puttering around in the garage since November. Come summer and warmer weather I am smoking about 1 or 2 a week. 

• Like 1

When the weather is nice and I can smoke on my deck it's one a day, occasionally two. In the colder months I'll drive to the cigar lounge about 30 minutes away maybe 3 times a week at most, buy a Robusto and enjoy it in the truck on the way back home. I also switch to the pipe from about November to March as well, with 1 or at most 2 bowls a day.

In the winter it's about 1x/week.

In the summer more like 4x/week, mostly on the drive home from work or while sitting on the patio listening to the Phillies game on the terrestrial radio.  Old school.

• Like 1

It depends on the time of year. In the warmer months obviously more, in the colder months definitely less, as many have stated in this thread already. In the last 12 weeks, with some vacation time I've smoked exactly 60, so 5 a week on average. In the colder months it's around 1-2 a week.

Ditto to what most of you have said. My goal is 1/wk on "cigar Saturday". However my personal cigar lounge aka back patio and garage are a balmy 17 degrees. I see no point in trying to rush a smoke just to have one, it's just not enjoyable. And let's just say my wife is not supportive of my cigar hobby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

none I smoke 1 to 2 a month (willpower) too many vintage cigars I own, not replaceable unless I want to start over again and I do not LOL (except for the recent boxes of 2015 HUPC and hoyo princes) oh well here we go again with the aging and waiting :D

I travel alot for work and don't force the issue if a cigar doesn't fit easily into the routine. When I'm home three/four days a week in Miami I will usually smoke 1-3 cigars a day. So probably average about 7 cigars a week. I smoke a fair amount of larger format cigars as well so I get a decent amount in. 

I go into total hibernation for at least 5 months, late autumn is cold and since winters here are brutal! but i don't mind it, gives my body a good rest\cleansing period from tobacco. but when spring arrives, it's average 2 a night and sometimes 3, depending on the size. and mostly smoked one straight after the other because those late few hours is all i have to spare for it in a day.