Critters you see while smoking your cigar?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That was in my back yard where the Perth Crew smoke we see heaps mainly young fillies but usually degenerate old men  

The usual suspect...

from the balcony, all manner of creatures at times. large goannas water dragons fresh water turtles (including one which used to climb a fallen tree (still on a steeper slope than 45 de

The considerable rain here in California continues, which adds to the list of active fauna something unusual for my area: frogs are enjoying the streams, ponds, and swimming pools.  Damn things need to pipe down!

(I assume frogs.  I'm given to understand there may be a difference between frogs and toads, perhaps like alligators and crocodiles or turtles and tortoises, but I'll be damned if I can remember what the difference is.)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, planetary said:

The considerable rain here in California continues, which adds to the list of active fauna something unusual for my area: frogs are enjoying the streams, ponds, and swimming pools.  Damn things need to pipe down!

(I assume frogs.  I'm given to understand there may be a difference between frogs and toads, perhaps like alligators and crocodiles or turtles and tortoises, but I'll be damned if I can remember what the difference is.)

Try kissing - only works with frogs...:lol3:

(and princesses I vaguely remember)

19 hours ago, planetary said:

Funny you mention frogs.  I've been at a new house for about 6 months now.  The first 5 months...no frogs.  The last 30 days... loudest army/colony/knot of frogs you have ever heard.  It drowns out the train noise.  Never seen one but can't hear anything else.  You don't realize how loud they are until they stop...then the silence...until they start again.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarveyBoulevard said:

Funny you mention frogs.  I've been at a new house for about 6 months now.  The first 5 months...no frogs.  The last 30 days... loudest army/colony/knot of frogs you have ever heard.  It drowns out the train noise.  Never seen one but can't hear anything else.  You don't realize how loud they are until they stop...then the silence...until they start again.

Sounds like they were tree frogs....

• Like 1