Your Superbowl plans....

Better a swing and a miss, than no swing at all:

Patriots Celebrate Super Bowl Victory with Fine Cigars, California "Champagne"

UN_Kraft020617_540.jpg
Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images
Pats Owner Robert Kraft hands out Padrón 1964 Anniversary cigars.

In case you missed it, the New England Patriots pulled off a rather remarkable second-half comeback last night, winning Super Bowl LI in overtime. Of course, all Unfiltered really wanted to know was how the winners would be celebrating. Details of the "official" celebration still aren't out (and knowing the secrecy of the Patriots organization, may never be), but we can report that team owner Robert Kraft joined the players in the locker room after the game to hand out some very fine Nicaraguan cigars. According to our esteemed colleagues at Wine Spectator sister publication Cigar Aficionado, Kraft was handing out Padrón 1964 Anniversary Maduro cigars, which are priced at about $300 to $400 a box. They're quite the splurge compared with the victory bubbles that defensive end Chris Long was popping. Chris, the son of Fox Sports studio analyst and Super Bowl XVIII champion Howie Long, broke out some bottles of AndréCalifornia "Champagne" for his teammates. “I got them from Walgreens,” Chris told USA Today.

-Piggy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we talking about that sissy derivativeof rugby again? 1. Not on the field for the entire game as that would require actual conditioning 2. Protectice fat suits so you won't hurt yourself

Lady Piggy made me some sweet/sour mix for a bottle of whisky she bought for me... As I don't drink much, I will likely be stumbling around in no time! I have a bag of ice for my knee, my 'sphincter'

All about the game for me, so watch at home. Won't watch pre-game or halftime, don't care much about the commercials. A few beers and a little vino.   Go Pats.

Haha. Padron is about as good as you can get for a NC. Unfortunately people would probably be bitching if he had handed out cubans.

The "Champange" thing makes less sense. I go cheap when I'm planning to spray people with it, but come on, its the superbowl. 

1 minute ago, Corylax18 said:

Haha. Padron is about as good as you can get for a NC. Unfortunately people would probably be bitching if he had handed out cubans.

The "Champange" thing makes less sense. I go cheap when I'm planning to spray people with it, but come on, its the superbowl. 

... if he said they were (Mark) Cuban's, the media would have left him alone!!! 

-Piggy

• Like 1

3-5, were gunna be looking into that.

That's an alternate fact. Here's another alternate fact... the Falcons won 3 quarters and lost one, that means they won!

One more alternate fact; Brady's jersey didn't disappear, it Just got deflated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1