Your Superbowl plans....

Watching the game with family, chili, nachos and other Super Bowl snacks. Too nerve racking for me to enjoy the cigar during the game  but hoping Of course Pats come out with the win and then maybe light up a short victory cigar outside like a HDM coronation or HUHC as it will be pretty cold here. 

• Like 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we talking about that sissy derivativeof rugby again? 1. Not on the field for the entire game as that would require actual conditioning 2. Protectice fat suits so you won't hurt yourself

Lady Piggy made me some sweet/sour mix for a bottle of whisky she bought for me... As I don't drink much, I will likely be stumbling around in no time! I have a bag of ice for my knee, my 'sphincter'

All about the game for me, so watch at home. Won't watch pre-game or halftime, don't care much about the commercials. A few beers and a little vino.   Go Pats.

We are having some friends over, and will be eating burgers, brats, wings, chips, dip, etc. You can drink pretty much anything you want. 

I'll try to get some pictures up over the night.

• Like 2

*** I'm watchin' the Puppy Bowl... :cap:  :doghouse:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, JohnS said:

Like, umm...what happened? :huh: (In disbelief here!)

I wrote that before Overtime. After the game my thoughts remain much the same...

"Like, umm...what happened? :huh: (In disbelief here!)"

Post Super Bowl party decisions decisions....wife and kids in bed, family gone home, 27.5 crock pots cleaned out.  Hmmm....

IMG_0507.JPG