Habanos News!

1 hour ago, FLB03TT said:

Be careful Piggy- when Tabacuba completes this downward spiral and offers to put ones name, logo, or other affectation on Mahogany 10 ct. boxes of Custom, L.E., S.E. Mega Gordo 62RG donkey dick throat missles they're going to put razor blades in your sticks! 

Your long post above was epic- you're on the top of your game there. Don't disagree with a word of it.

So the CigarClimatology Lanceros will be one to watch out for... steer clear of, that is what you are saying?

Rob has told me I would like Cuba. I told him that I don't want to end up in a gulag...! -LOL

To Tabacuba:

I am just standing up for the proletariat, working men and women deserve a first class cigar that has a 3rd class price tag!

-Piggy

• Like 1

I looked around and a price for these is showing up on YUL cigars. Maybe some have already come out in Cuba. Obviously hard to verify the accuracy, but if the amount is correct they don't seem unreasonable. We can't discuss prices so do your own investigating. They are a little more expensive then RA Superiors (which by the way are great).

Although you really scratch your head at some of the recent deletions and the deletions from the Punch line over the years, I still welcome the new sub 50 ring gauge option. Double banded, single banded, hell even with no band, I will still try these. I like the size, I like the marca and as far as the price is concerned I am only fooling myself if I think cigars are being marketed to people on a budget. I am not going to boycott in protest. That would be a little dramatic and life is too short. They are only cigars people.  

Also we need be fair here, some of us make and sell things. I doubt we do it without trying to make a profit. Otherwise there is no point. They are a big machine just trying to maximize profits. And they make money off the non double banded less expensive cigars too! If you really wanted to stick it to them, you would stop smoking cigars. Period. 

• Like 2

Lots of stuff I really enjoyed has been discontinued.
No sense dwelling on it. It is what it is.
Reality is those cigars didn't appeal to the masses. No business sense in continuing to produce something for a small percent of your market.
I do buy double banded cigars along with single bands. I enjoy cigars. When I run out of stuff that got discontinued years ago I won't shed a tear. Plenty of good cigars to continue smoking through and new stuff to try.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1