Prized boxes

6 hours ago, zeedubbya said:

I would also like to add as a (Captain Obvious) side note you're going to want to invest in the best Humidor and Humidity system money can buy.  Your future clients are going to want to be assured what they're buying has been stored right for 10 years.  I have 4 very different 2008 Lusis in my Humidor right now.  Some came from a person I know has stored them right and they are incredible cigars and some came from another which I was unsure of and there's a huge huge difference between them.  I would pay 2 times the amount to the person I know stored them right.  

I've got 2 wineadors with Cigar Oasis humidification. They're both in my basement @69/67. So far, so good. I've bought about 40 boxes of Cohiba. Right from the Robusto, Piramides and Behike's. Several others as well. I'm going to go after RE's & LE's for my next hunting trip. Thank you all for your help.

hmm I didn't think the OP was talking about an investment i just listed cigars that i know improve wonderfully over 10 years i can also include the Qdo corona not for investment money wise but sheer pleasure in 10 years time

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Frozen North said:

Thank you for all the suggestions. I guess I should have been a little more specific. These would be for investment purposes. What would be...say the top 5 to own for investment?

4 minutes ago, Dave001 said:

hmm I didn't think the OP was talking about an investment i just listed cigars that i know improve wonderfully over 10 years i can also include the Qdo corona not for investment money wise but sheer pleasure in 10 years time

I guess you missed the post above. 

If the goal is investing, then I guess go for the premiums and limited editions. ELs and hard to get regionals first. Cohibas would be next. And then discontinued stock if you can find them after they are discontinued. Try to keep the boxes as intact as possible, and keep good records of the lineage, sources, and storage conditions.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Philc2001 said:

I guess you missed the post above. 

If the goal is investing, then I guess go for the premiums and limited editions. ELs and hard to get regionals first. Cohibas would be next. And then discontinued stock if you can find them after they are discontinued. Try to keep the boxes as intact as possible, and keep good records of the lineage, sources, and storage conditions.

indeed I missed it thanks for pointing  that out ill add the siglo VI instead ;)