H.UPMANN NOELLAS JAR LCDH (25)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

7 days later.... Even though antibiotics and steroids are messing with my taste I can confirm not my smell. These smelled out of this world when I opened glass jar...just wow. Must be because the gl

First a caveat, the cigar speculation game is not one that I play. With that said, I am afraid that the 'sucker' section of the Cuban cigar market has grown leaps and bounds over the past 15 years. It

I respect a bunch of recognized names in this thread. I've aged a jar of these since release and another a year later. The jar from the second year. (Still no box code date under the cedar insert) The

45 minutes ago, BMWBen said:

Nice! Still waiting on mine to ship (ordered sat) but can't wait for it to get here now after reading this

Glad it worked out...as I said beautiful looking and great aroma. I might do the old 1 a year for 25 years on this one...that'd be cool.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I have a vacuum sealed Noella Jar in the box that I keep meaning to inspect.  Curious to see how the humidity has remained.  Had no room in cabinet for it at the time.  Took a couple of tried to get the right amount of vacuum without bending the box.