before the bruce tour

On 16/01/2017 at 11:21 AM, oliverdst said:

Ken, kind of obvious question but are there lots of pics in the book?

I asked because If not I will Kindle it.

Screenshot_20170115-232014.png

oliver, my apologies, i may have misled you. the book does have pics. a small selection right at the end. did not realise that. but i would not worry. two minutes to whip through them.

the book, on the other hand, is truly extraordinary. completely raw. i went from belly laughs one chapter to tears the next many times. the stuff he writes about his relationship with his father and the battle with depression, on-going, is unlike anything i have read before.

he makes one massive mistake - talks about the impact of his first stadium concert and how it scared him and thrilled him and he'll never forget it. june 1, 1985 in ireland. one problem. he did forget it. his first stadium concert was in brizzy on march 31 1985. i was there. i am expecting a full apology when he performs here.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meh - I'd rather go see U2

Ken, I have to say thanks for this.  It inspired me to look at tickets for my mother as birthday present (she has always loved him) and it turns out he is playing in Brisbane on her birthday.  That's

we welcome all opinions here, no matter how misguided.

Sitting out the back @the min smoking a cohiba Robusto Listening to the Boss on a little plug in iPhone speaker ?Surprisingly good sound on my third custom made Mojito listening the Los Angeles concert march 19 2016 which is 3 hour 45 min long 

it's 6.55 pm and 27.c the cigar is great and so's the boss   Paradise found ........ 

IMG_2820.JPGIMG_2821.JPGIMG_2822.JPGIMG_2824.JPG

• Like 1