2017 FOH Blind Tasting Registration: Fully Subscribed

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I highly encourage you to reconsider--even people who DO KNOW have troubles.  It's a blast.  I participated last year and went 0/5 but had a great time.  I am in for sure.  

It's kinda like eating an M&M while blindfolded and picking its color. 

Just e-mailed Di. I am in for the challenge

On Monday, January 16, 2017 at 0:49 PM, jsummers157 said:

Had a great time with this competition last year, so looking forward to trying it again.

Although, last year, I got the first one right and thought I would coast to victory (and then didn't get another one right the rest of the way). Hoping to improve on my score this year!

Ditto!

On January 14, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Dijit said:

thats what I thought last year and kicked myself all year for missing it. I say jump in and enjoy. Worst case scenario you get to try some new sticks.

Oh yeah I want in this year boss!

I DID get in on this by the way.  Expectations are basement level for correct guesses, top floor for a good time/experience.  In fact, my sampler may be waiting at the house for me when I get back from this business trip...

Just got mine today, along with a FOH lighter I won on Instagram. These smokes look great! Y'all don't mess around. I can't wait to smoke them.

Thanks go to the host and mods for being more than just a simple forum. Whennyoure here you feel like you're part of a great group. 

Sampler arrived yesterday. Pretty sure I know what each of them is already... NOT