In Turkey, Buying Dom Perignon Champagne Extremely Luxury ! ! !

Hacigar

Hello everyone,

I want to talk about this to you.

In Turkey, minimum wage salary = 1300 TL/ month

(Like in germany 1500 Euro, in Usa 1500 USD / month)

Dom Perignon 750ml price is 850-900 TL in Turkey.

Dom Perignon Rose 750ml = 1490 TL

// in Germany or in Usa people are very lucky

Dom Perignon price is 119 Euro in Germany

Dom Perignon price is 169 USD in Usa online markets.

// If i say to German or Usa citizen, can you pay 850-900 Euro or USD for a Dom Perignon, what say to me ?

I'm waiting your reviews. Thank you from now.

Photos for you: (i took photo)

PhBQdK.jpg

uwz7iP.jpg

zWmb07.jpg

oftpxo.jpg

TY3VaW.jpg

nJYquU.jpg

dt6jmY.jpg

wwQhGQ.jpg

ljlcfX.jpg

8wvRoL.jpg

I'd say no. I've had the pleasure of drinking a DomP from 2000. But I'd never spend what you're quoting there. Yes, it's good but TBH I've been happy with a good Prosecco or Cava for a fraction of the price.

I wouldn't say we are lucky... It's not worth the cost anywhere you go IMO. To each their own. Those Turkish alcohol taxes are ridiculous- but being a largely Muslim country I am sure it is a hot commodity for all those faithful party boys and nightclubs!

those prices - all comes down to taxes.

in australia, we pretty much have the heaviest taxes for wine of any serious wine producing country. i weep when i see people talk about paying $150 for cristal etc etc.

that said, if you can afford it, then up to you if worth it. plenty of people i know would rather pay $250 for a dom than $15 for a basic sparkler. they see value in the dom but not in the cheapie. i can understand that.

in cigar terms, lot of people pay for cohiba and think they are value, because of the quality (and feel free to insert whichever brand you wish - ditto the champers), but would think paying a fraction of that money for a lesser brand is a waste.

i want a car that is reliable and goes. could not give a toss about the bells and whistles. plenty of others will spend whatever it takes to have the car of their dreams. good luck to them.

each to their own.

• Like 1