What's in your glass today?

maverickdrinker

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate Adam shared this in Singapore with me. Bloody excellent and something I haven't had before.

Only 2 years aged in the Texas sun?  You have to try it to believe it. 

Way too young but still hit the spot 

Talisker 10.

I dunno why but this is my fav single malt.  I get so much awesome flavor from it.  I've got some laphroaig 10, lagavulin 16 here ATM but tally 10 wins every time!!!

I can only imagine how good the 18 is but can't get it here in Toronto.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/09/2016 at 3:36 AM, CoffeeGeek said:

Another of my faves (and one of Ralfy's favourite blended scotches)... the Monkey Shoulder. It's made from a blend of 3 or 4 "top Scotches" (rumour has it Balvennie Double Barrel is one of them), and this is just pure... comfort to me. I suggest seeking out Ralfy's review or others on this scotch. It's my current fave. And I have a glass in front of me right now of it.

scotches-2.jpg

I love this whisky, which I discovered 5-6 months ago! Perfect for cigars and I would think it's a great "Summer" whisky (just like the Suntory Toki).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, treberty said:

I love this whisky, which I discovered 5-6 months ago! Perfect for cigars and I would think it's a great "Summer" whisky (just like the Suntory Toki).

How uncanny, I was enjoying a Cohiba Robusto with some fine scotch tonight with a dear friend soon to depart to the UK and he mentioned how much he loved Monkey Shoulder in our conversations.

On 04/01/2017 at 9:05 PM, Cep said:

Talisker 10.

I dunno why but this is my fav single malt.  I get so much awesome flavor from it.  I've got some laphroaig 10, lagavulin 16 here ATM but tally 10 wins every time!!!

I can only imagine how good the 18 is but can't get it here in Toronto.  

I'm a huge fan of the Talisker 10.... The Longrow Peated is also awesome - same price range.