USA's cigar.land

USA

Congrats! What did you smoke to celebrate?

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cigars are one of my really huge passions. They are a good companion for me at home and at work. I've said to me: If you work long and hard, you have the right to do a good chill-out. For this I have

But the most cigars I have in my Swiss cigar bunker... here they have silence and are aging perfectly...

Help! A Punch Poderosos ER 2009 Suiza stalagmite is growing, until under the ceiling of my office!

Congrats! What did you smoke to celebrate?

Now that would be a tough decision I imagine!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely amazing collection Urs!! Ive been off the forum for a while so its great to come back and see a thread like yours showcasing your beautiful cigar and wine collection. You are proof that hard work pays off...in your case, you have the power to own some of the finest things in life.

Keep doing big things. If I ever make it to Switzerland, I'll be sure to drop you a line.

• Like 2

Urs, absolutely awesome.

Do you have any other pictures to share of those wedding bands? Did you have them done up by a specialty custom jeweller nearby?

Thank you Keith!

The wedding bands are specially produced for us from a jeweller.

Unfortunately I have no more pictures at the moment. Maybe I post some more later.

Best wishes

Urs

• Like 1

Amazing Collection. You must have many friends spread through out the industry. Everybody seems to be so impressed by the size and monetary cost of the collection. I'm more interested in the relationships and knowledge USA has had to amass in order to access these limited and hard to find cigars.

Most of us on this forum could find a billion dollars tomorrow and still wouldn't have access to the extremely rare cigars that USA has in spades. 1 of 300, 1 of 500, the Monte 80th anniversaries that still haven't been released into circulation yet. All nearly impossible to find even if your resources are unlimited.

Urs has clear made an impression on somebody, or somebodies in a major way. Its great to see that he is passing forward the treats he receives to as many people as possible. Sharing and documenting this is surely a contribution to us all.

Urs, It seems the oldest cigars I've seen you review and display are from the early 2000's when and why did you start collecting? Thanks.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot. Very impressive work !

Passionate? Collector? Thats like saying J.D. Rockefeller was passionate about collecting U.S, $100 bills.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...